OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This Boston team is one of the biggest PDO popping junkie teams I can remember.

They’re gonna be out in 4 or 5 games. Someone is gonna absolutely squash this team.

It’s just a question of if it’s gonna be the Panthers that do it or the Rangers.

Unless you think Swayman is gonna have the hottest run to the finals since Giguere in 2003.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
This Boston team is one of the biggest PDO popping junkie teams I can remember.

They’re gonna be out in 4 or 5 games. Someone is gonna absolutely squash this team.

It’s just a question of if it’s gonna be the Panthers that do it or the Rangers.

Unless you think Swayman is gonna have the hottest run to the finals since Giguere in 2003.

He 100% can, he's been lights out for them lol.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Is it just goaltending?
Yes

That and shooting percentage

He 100% can, he's been lights out for them lol.
This team is ass.

I can’t see them making the finals. One of the biggest overachievers in recent years.

They’ve had considerably better teams than this out in the first round.

Paul Maurice isn’t good

The Panthers would be a better team without him. I’m pretty sure he’s sticking their offensive output. That’s why they aren’t a great finishing team.

Cup caliber team sandbagged by a 30 year veteran head coach of mediocrity.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Yes

That and shooting percentage

This team is ass.

I can’t see them making the finals. One of the biggest overachievers in recent years.

They’ve had considerably better teams than this out in the first round.

Paul Maurice isn’t good

The Panthers would be a better team without him. I’m pretty sure he’s sticking their offensive output. That’s why they aren’t a great finishing team.

Cup caliber team sandbagged by a 30 year veteran head coach of mediocrity.

Are we talking about Boston or Florida? I'm lost lol

Camille the Eel

We will know a lot more about the direction of this series after Wednesday. Florida can shake this off as just rust, but with Swayman playing like he is and the Bruins feeling like they are back from the dead after going down in the last 10 minutes of game 7 against Toronto, only to tie it a minute later and then win in OT this series can go south on Florida in a hurry.

Every playoff series is a different beast. The roles are reversed between these two teams since last years first round. Now it’s Florida who’s expected to win (and who looked unprepared and over confident tonight) and the Bruins who are living on borrowed time and have nothing to lose. And playing behind Swayman right now, how confident do they have to feel.

The pressure is on Florida on Wednesday night.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Boston is this decade's version of the 2005-2010 Devils. The goaltending, structure, and culture make the sum greater than the parts.

In the end, they still don't go all the way, often times choking away series leads.

If they wind up playing the Rangers, I think they can win. Either way, whoever comes out of that series will get their ass whooped by the west team (unless Vancouver goes on some kind of crazy run, pretty far fetched I think). Florida and Carolina are the only two east teams I see that can go toe to toe with a west team, and even them I wouldn't predict to ultimately win it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad