OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Poppy Whoa Sonnet

J'Accuse!
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2007
Zacha for Dubois trade with whatever retention/pieces to make it balanced making some sense to me as an impartial fan.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
I actually prefer the ESPN studio with PK Mess and Steve compared to that Frat Boy bullshit they got going on in the TNT studio.

But I do prefer the olay by play commentators on TNT over ESPN (besides Wischusen)
For the frat boy stuff of the TNT show (and there is a lot), they actually do give insightful analysis when they talk hockey. PK and Messier are all cliches.

Reactions: RNCDevil

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
They are getting full exposure to Zacha’s not so great qualities. And Pavel also looks very nervous, hesitating on everything, like he used to do here when his confidence would disappear. He’s drifting around puck watching and Toronto is also pushing him around.
They lose this game the Boston fans are going to have the full turn on Zacha as we have. He still has never scored a playoff goal in his career.

Reactions: Camille the Eel

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Thank god I haven’t watched really any of these playoffs because outside of the Knights/Stars series it seems like the hockey has been all god f***ing awful

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Bro, this is amazing hockey, who cares if they are not scoring lmao its not like they are not getting chances. Just like Dal Vegas
Ugh, are you serious? This might be the worst game yet.

Not the worst game of the playoffs, the worst game of the last 4 nights of very low scoring hockey. Game 6 of this series was kind of exciting.

Then again, the first game last night was really brutal at times. Vancouver/Nashville.

Reactions: Hisch13r

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Tampa Florida was incredible hockey. You missed out. It was a short series but every gm was great and close.
Yeah, I thought that series was good. Colorado/Winnipeg was good, but it was also extremely one sided in favor of Colorado.

Bleed, this is your goalie game!
No goals review tonight

I'm convinced there won't be any goals tonight.:laugh:

Reactions: My3Sons

Poppy Whoa Sonnet

J'Accuse!
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2007
This game is like a boxing match where it's a draw every round lol.

Where both guys are throwing punches and nobody is even cut yet. They just keep dodging one another.
I think we're all just used to absurd scoring chances from defensive breakdowns and goal effects opening things up from this past devils season. This is what playoff hockey has been like for years, very tight, limited scoring chances.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Gotta disagree. I think this is mediocre hockey. Blown passes, weak changes, players out of sync with each other. It's not a defensive clinic at all.

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Ugh, are you serious? This might be the worst game yet.

Not the worst game of the playoffs, the worst game of the last 4 nights of very low scoring hockey. Game 6 of this series was kind of exciting.

Then again, the first game was really brutal at time. Vancouver/Nashville.
Every single play has been important , idk how this is boring

Also. Expected goals are 2-2, so there has been chances

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad