OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
Zacha has 0 goals in his post season career? Damn.
sj3h05irwvtb1.jpg

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I only read one page of the Zacha thread on the Bruins board, only because I saw it bumped on the right corner of the main page because it was one of the most recent threads posted in.

The most recent page wasn't very positive, that's all I'll say.
Its the same shit as here. The head coach publicly said recently he has to constantly remind Zacha of what a good hockey player he is.

Has the body and all the talent in the world. His heart is just not in it. It’s been widely covered but his Dad was a hardass when he was playing as a kid. He just doesn’t have the passion. Shame

Maybe scoring a game 7 GWG can change that. I hope so, I like the guy

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Messier looks about 80.

I don't think the nicest head of hair would even make him look 79.

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
PK is still the only redeeming feature of these intermission segments.
The only thing annoying is how high he seems to be on the Bruins.

PK is so salty about Boston not winning and has been since they lost game 5.

He acts like they're potentially gonna blow a 3-1 lead to the Capitals and like they're actually as good as Florida, Carolina or the Rangers.

Camille the Eel

Bruins can’t have Pasta carrying the puck in. He needs to be with Marchand and a center who can make entries. With Marchand because, if they sell out to deny Pasta the puck, your other shooter should be free. By the same token, have your best scoring D out there also with him. You can also chip the puck in and let Pasta dig in the corners too. He will get back out of the traffic for chances.

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Bruins can’t have Pasta carrying the puck in. He needs to be with Marchand and a center who can make entries. With Marchand because, if they sell out to deny Pasta the puck, your other shooter should be free. By the same token, have your best scoring D out there also with him. You can also chip the puck in and let Pasta dig in the corners too. He will get back out of the traffic for chances.
That may be but the centers are Coyle and Zacha. Not sure either is a guy you want carrying it in either.

Reactions: Camille the Eel

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I just want the first round to end

These 0-0 games the last two nights are becoming a drag. It's fun when it's 1 or 2 games, but now it's 3? Yeah....No thanks.

Reactions: Mgd31 and Dylan9z9

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad