OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Goptor

Jun 30, 2016
I would write this up as Boston choking.

They had enough open looks/excellent scoring chances and every time they missed the net with the shot.

Camille the Eel

This shit is hilarious. I hope Boston loses game 7.

Then again it would totally on brand if the leafs clawed back from down 3-1 without their best superstar only to lose the series anyway in game 7 with him back in the lineup.
Game 7 is going to be a down and dirty physical scrap all over the ice. Dump and chase. That’s how the Leafs have won the last 2 and if the Bruins are going to win it, that’s the kind of game they need to play. There’s no room to skate.

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Just with Doc Rivers alone I thought that would have happened in the NBA already lol
IMG_0872.gif

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
He's not wrong though. This playoff format blows

the division heavy format is what blows. its fine having the two conferences play each other for the cup otherwise then just get rid of divisions and conferences and just have a league wide play regular season and playoffs.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
And the winner gets Florida. :laugh:

pretty amazing that when the leafs window opened they had to deal with tampa in the division then the bruins and now with those two on the "decline" and maybe the leafs are slightly better then both of them they have florida saying naaaaaaaaah not yet

• Haha
Reactions: Patrik26

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Crazy that Boston could blow this after being an OT goal away from a series clinch.
Literally exactly what happened last year too.

I hope Boston loses, just because 1) it’s a nice change of pace from the leafs always being the laughing stock and Boston is over-rated anyway, 2) Boston’s choke job history and playoff failures are way under the radar…they’ve blown numerous series in the last 15 years when they’ve been up 3-2, 3-1, and even one when they had 3-0 lead…they’ve managed three finals appearances but only won one 13 years ago now…they set regular season records then totally flamed out in the first round last year…etc etc. Losibg this series will be the icing on the cake and maybe shed this incorrect perception that they aren’t chokers.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Boston aren’t good this year.

I’ve been talking about it for probably two months now. No one else has. No one in the media wants to tell you about it. I don’t see it discussed here very much. It’s the best kept secret in hockey.

I enjoyed PK Subban freaking out over the way they played and lost in game 5. He was acting like we do when the Devils lose to some bottom feeder. Like the Bruins didn’t show up or play with intensity or some shit.

Isn’t it possible to anybody that this year’s Bruins just aren’t that good?

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
Literally exactly what happened last year too.

I hope Boston loses, just because 1) it’s a nice change of pace from the leafs always being the laughing stock and Boston is over-rated anyway, 2) Boston’s choke job history and playoff failures are way under the radar…they’ve blown numerous series in the last 15 years when they’ve been up 3-2, 3-1, and even one when they had 3-0 lead…they’ve managed three finals appearances but only won one 13 years ago now…they set regular season records then totally flamed out in the first round last year…etc etc. Losibg this series will be the icing on the cake and maybe shed this incorrect perception that they aren’t chokers.
OH yes you are 100% spot on about the Bruins choking. This video summarizes this well:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad