OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
They were better the first 2 games
I can see what you mean but the Leafs have more talent than the Bruins and playing low event hockey can benefit them in the long run. Pond hockey only gets you so far.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
If one thing ruins the sport, it's the officiating. Nobody wants officiating like this. So unfortunate.

Reactions: Mgd31

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Samsonov is a clear and present detriment to the Leafs.

I have to figure that some point during this spring they're gonna say to themselves ''Ya know, we really wish someone would have claimed this trash pale on waivers when we put him out there in December. It would have forced us to not be able to use him and taken away the cyanide pill from the cookie jar''.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I never actually saw it, I just remember somebody on here saying they've seen a guy at Devils games that wore a #30 jersey that was half Devils, half Rangers and the nameplate was something like Lundeur.
There was a goalie mask somebody was selling that was a Devils/Rangers/Islanders abomination. I thought I had saved it on my phone but now I can't find it.

Goptor

Jun 30, 2016
Thats some really poorly officiated end of a game between Bruins and Leafs.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm sure Manager Montgomery will go right back to his other ace for next game.

BostonDevil

Jun 28, 2019
Leafs are so horrible. I believe NJ, without Jack or Dougie, would have put up more of a fight.

I'm sure Manager Montgomery will go right back to his other ace for next game.
Of course he will. When you have 2 starters you have none.

Doesn't matter here though, they got a bye in the first round. We'll see against Florida.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Leafs are so horrible. I believe NJ, without Jack or Dougie, would have put up more of a fight.
Samsonov isn't much better than what we rolled with for most of the year.

It'll be interesting to see if Montgomery overcoaches and throws Ullmark back out there. Swayman has been the better goalie and Ullmark is a lame duck.

Of course he will. When you have 2 starters you have none.

Doesn't matter here though, they got a bye in the first round. We'll see against Florida.
I'm pretty sure Florida will take them down again. I'd probably say it's gonna be quicker than last year.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
I think they go Swayman for Game 4 again with two days off. Then go Ullmark for Game 5 no matter what.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
On the topic of soft players Hintz just jumped out of the way of getting hit instead of making a play behind the Dallas net but because he’s not on NJ that will be unnoticed here.
Soft players aren't useless....but one team can't dress 18 of them like we do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad