Buffalo Bills Onto Week 3 at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I mean they just played their best defensive line game in a game he missed most of.

Yes hes their best player at DT.

No they won’t miss him against Tennessee.

on the Oliver injury:

Yes, I’m petty enough to retweet a point I was edited and warned for making.

because right is right

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
I didn't watch this one live but caught the replay first thing this morning.

As good as the Bills looked - Holy shit didn't the Titans look bad?! The penalties & turnovers were brutal. Aside from the first drive they looked like a team destined to contend for #1 overall rather than the playoffs. If i were them I'd seriously consider playing Willis instead of Tannehill from here on out.

Great to see them not miss a beat without Davis & 1/2 of the IDL rotation though. Kumerow seemed to step up with a couple of nice plays & Diggs/Allen were obviously playing with the god mode cheat enabled. Run game certainly looks more effective than last year when they need to turn to that as well.

Looking forward to Miami next weekend - should be a great game.

Reactions: brian_griffin

Buffalo Norsemen

Mar 7, 2019
Sportsplex
Howard just picked the Bills on wgr... 17-0, kind of, if healthy, could loose in Miami or to KC.

Meh, who cares. Bucs don’t scare me in the least. The super bowl is going to be one by the AFC.

It's news and Brady with a good slot guy is relevant. He didn't care about people or teammates here so I hope he's done.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
on the Oliver injury:

Yes, I’m petty enough to retweet a point I was edited and warned for making.

because right is right

No you’re doubling down on a point that you didn’t get. Of course the bills will miss having good players not on the field. No that doesn’t mean it’ll impact the actual game.

Buffalo Norsemen

Mar 7, 2019
Sportsplex
Reactions: Matt Ress

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
My concern, same as last year, is without a reliable run game it's going to be harder to close out tougher games. Zack Moss does look better than last year, so hopefully he and Singletary can provide a bit of a balance and we can get more runs in there.
Idk it didn't seem that way last year. The only game I'd say that it really hurt not having a run game was the windy Patriots game. A lot of close losses but not because we were having trouble closing them out. If you can dink and dunk for 5-8 yards a play, who needs a run game? If you can't, it seems easy enough to go up top and score quick. With that, I think they've tweaked the O line to be more physical in the run game.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Very fair assessment.

Week 2 ranking: 1
sw_ye_40.png

Biggest early adjustment: Improve the running backs production

Quarterback Josh Allen finished the Bills' season opener as the team's leading rusher. In the second game against the Titans, Buffalo struggled to pick up first downs in short-yardage situations. This Buffalo offense has high potential, there's no doubt about that, but an inability to get the running game going was an issue at times for the Bills last year. They don't need Devin Singletary to have 20-plus carries a game, but this offense could be even harder to stop if it was able to get consistent production from its running backs. -- Alaina Getzenberg

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
Crazy thing with the blowout was the team was still missing: Davis, White, Oliver- 3 big time starters. If the team is fully healthy they’ll be even scarier.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN

Ken stayed with what was working.

Love that Dorsey makes adjustments. They were gashing them in the passing game and they couldn't do anything. I am curious to see when the weather turns to shit and we get deeper in the season of his philosophy changes a little bit to get the rb's involved more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad