Only game being played is the blame game(CBA Negotiation discussion thread) - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Minute Major

Sabres Fan
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2010
Vestal, NY
Do you also comment on the lavish salaries of the highest-paid executives, project managers, and engineers at Microsoft, Apple, Intel, Google, Dell, Samsung, and whatever other companies were involved in designing and selling the computer or phone you (presumably) spent your money on and that you are now using to comment on NHL player salaries?

Once those businessmen and women are responsible for me not being able to get a product I want, yeah, then I would have a comment or two.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Do you also comment on the lavish salaries of the highest-paid executives, project managers, and engineers at Microsoft, Apple, Intel, Google, Dell, Samsung, and whatever other companies were involved in designing and selling the computer or phone you (presumably) spent your money on and that you are now using to comment on NHL player salaries?

Huge international companies like Apple are hardly comparable to the NHL however , if a company was struggling and it turned out they were overpaying everyone including the cleaners and clerks, and said cleaners and clerks and cafeteria staff who were paid more a than comparable workers in any other company, even more successful companies, went on twitter crying and moaning about their hard lot then I am sure that would give rise to a few comments.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Those you mentioned don't have guaranteed contracts...not to mention I have never seen any of these guys on twitter moaning publically about their employers...:shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad