Playstation 4 EASHL: Online vs record 55-5-0 player looking for 4s-6s

RonMacLean

Dec 8, 2013
I play any position but prefer wing. Team first player, likes board play, has a mic and prefers mics

Ideally a team that plays very often

Message me on ps4: TheUnusedCrayon

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I'm part of a team with two friends. We're in division 1 currently, but we are probably going to start over again. We have one guy that's pretty good offensively(usually a sniper, scoring at about 1.5 PPG clip against computer goalies), another that's an okay all around player(by far our weakest member, does make some good defensive plays occasionally), and me. I usually play center and stay back as almost a third Dman because we got tired of guys abusing our computer Dmen. I'm still scoring at above a PPG pace even spending 75% of my time in the offensive zone on the blue line.

We win games with team work. If I pinch in, someone always knows to cover me. We don't figure 8 and wait for a cross crease to open up, we score most of our goals off the rush. We have a lot of fun and play almost every night between 6 and 11 PM central time. We also play Black Ops 3 pretty often if you enjoy that.

It's a really fun time. We're all friends in real life, so we give each other ****(they make fun of me for raging a lot :laugh: ) and just all have fun.

If you're interested in joining us message me either on here or PSN.

PSN: mattymo35

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad