OT: Online hockey sticks

Dr_oil

Jun 25, 2003
Everyone knows you can order authentic jerseys cheap from asia....... Does anyone know of a place to order sticks?

I have 5 people in my family playing hockey. I spend way too much money every year on sticks so i would "consider" buying from asia if the option existed

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
As someone who's seen a hell of a lot of knockoff golf clubs, I wouldn't bother. I'm sure it's the same. People are always amazed that the sh***y knockoffs they bought don't perform the same and break right away. They might look the same, but the quality of materials used is night and day

Dr_oil

Jun 25, 2003
Do you mean name brands are not the same or are you talking about no name sticks / clubs?

jmco

Jan 25, 2013
I have the knock off golf clubs. I bought in Beijing in person. The only difference is the grip pattern on the Taylor Made's. They hit the same, look the same, have serial numbers...etc... Curious to hear if there are stick websites.

Dr_oil

Jun 25, 2003
I know a lot are made in mexico so i would have to think there is a black market for the.

Oilrider

Jul 5, 2011
Mostly Edmonton
How many sticks would you buy at once? I don't know of an online store to order them, but I have dealt with Chinese manufacturers quite a bit, so I could definitely bring them in for you. They still wouldn't be "cheap" (if you are talking about one piece/carbon fiber), but if you are spending $250/stick now you would save a lot of money.

Dr_oil

Jun 25, 2003
I've got 4 kids and me playing but i would never spend $250 per stick. The most we spend is maybe $125 for me and the older ones. The little ones are still kept under $100. Still adds up fast every year.

Oilrider

Jul 5, 2011
Mostly Edmonton
I've got 4 kids and me playing but i would never spend $250 per stick. The most we spend is maybe $125 for me and the older ones. The little ones are still kept under $100. Still adds up fast every year.

I'm talking to a supplier in China. It looks like plenty of sticks are between $50-$90 including some that are 100% carbon fiber (The kind that usually sell for $250). I'd have to look into shipping costs and duties. If you, or anyone else is interested, let m know what kind of sticks you are looking for. Right/Left, type of curve, flex, etc. and I can see what I can come up with.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Do you mean name brands are not the same or are you talking about no name sticks / clubs?

I was assuming you meant knockoff sticks. If you're able to get actual brand name ones, they'd be no different.

I have the knock off golf clubs. I bought in Beijing in person. The only difference is the grip pattern on the Taylor Made's. They hit the same, look the same, have serial numbers...etc... Curious to hear if there are stick websites.

Ya... No, they don't

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad