Online dating experiment with Pig Woman

Sep 19, 2008
Cosmo Kramer: I'm tellin ya the pigman is alive. The governments been experimenting with pigmen since the fifties.

Sep 19, 2008
George Costanza: I wish there were pigmen. You get a few of these pigmen walking around I'm looking a whole lot better. Then if somebody wants to fix me up at least they could say, Hey he's no pig-man!

Jerry Seinfeld: Believe me, there'd be plenty of women going for the pigmen. No matter what the deformity you'll find some group of perverts attracted to it. Ooo that little tail turns me on.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
This is what's in store for humanity if vegans have their way

fire.gif

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
Not all of us will bang anything that moves, I hate that generalization. The biggest problem, and the current narrative, is that men think women are play things and sex is all we seek and that we behave like animals during dates when we get a woman back to our place. I'm in my 40's, I've done my fair share of dating to last me a life time. Even now, I've only been with my gf for about 5yrs.

There have been more than enough times a woman has wanted to come back to my place and expects my soldier to be ready a the drop of a hat, even though I thought hey maybe this woman might be worth dating and seeing where this can go, when that didn't go their way, I can say they sure as hell acted a lot less mature than they initially were, even uttering threats.

Then the ones that just want to use you for a meal and then feign interest and leave the moment the bill is paid, classy, with those women, not one moment did I consider them "hey I totally want to hit that"...nah. Even in my teens, when the hormones were flying, I might have initiated the act, but man the women were no slouch with wanting it just as much.

People like a woman didn't write the Fifty Shades Book, that the Sex & The City was just a fun movie and tv show and that women can't be just as depraved and horny as men, they can be, they are.

I just absolutely hate that, women and people assume, yeah a dude will just bang any woman that is also down to. Maybe my junk just never worked like that, I always needed a connection, to know that the woman is into it as I am, if not, there's nothing she can do to make it happen.

You have the sex drive of a wireless router.

Sep 19, 2008
Mike "王様" - Today at 6:47 PM
divide your age by 2
and like subtract 6
or whatever that RULE is
!SKOL peggyFIN - Today at 6:47 PM
half your age... plus 7
Mike you pedo
Mike "王様" - Today at 6:48 PM
close enough

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
I invite pig girl back to my place

We sit down on the futon

I lean in for a kiss

Things are getting hot and heavy.

I pull her curly tail

She squeals and asks why

I say I like pulled pork

She snorts

Things are advancing

We are in bedroom.

She tells me she loves me

I reciprocate

She notices I have been browsing HF

Says she posts in the Lounge

Interesting

I tell her to sign on

She types a G in the username field

I wonder who she is

She hits the space key and types F

Wait a minute..

Another space followed by an O..

Oh no....

She ends with a P

I begin to sweat profusely

"Surely you jest, my lady"

Password works, G F O P has signed into HFboards.

I stare into nothingness

What have I done

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad