Reactions: Spektre

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
hopefully his last act as a blue is another choke on a shootout

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida

It took me awhile to learn that when someone hiding behind a veil on anonymity argues on the internet in bad faith, you cannot win. You can post the most brilliant refuting of their position or have the cleverest barbs against them and/or win everyone else to your side; regardless, you still lose. They are participating in bad faith. You lose as soon as you try to play the game because that is exactly what they want.

Maybe you don't care where that poster posts. Maybe the gif is just a joke to post. But if anyone would rejoice if any other poster stopped posting, just hover over that person's username and click the button to make them go away. Even if its me. My forum using experience got so much better when I exsiced 5-6 posters from my view.

Last edited by a moderator:

CraftyVeteran

Lunatic
Apr 15, 2017
I don't wish anything but success for our team and players but I have to admit this crew is probably one of, if not THE least liked assembly in my years of watching Blues hockey. At least some of our other bad clubs had some personality among them. This feels.....empty and directionless. Also, if you guys can, go offer your condolences for the 'Yotes crew. They're hockey family too and are hurting right now. At least our team isn't relocating.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
I don't wish anything but success for our team and players but I have to admit this crew is probably one of, if not THE least liked assembly in my years of watching Blues hockey. At least some of our other bad clubs had some personality among them. This feels.....empty and directionless. Also, if you guys can, go offer your condolences for the 'Yotes crew. They're hockey family too and are hurting right now. At least our team isn't relocating.
Agree 150%. I dont mind watching bad hockey if I see a future down the road. The era from 06-11 was more exciting to watch because I saw something there. I see nothing for anyone in this current core outside of Thomas & Neighbors. The rest will either be out of their primes or gone one way or another.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad