Morningside
bylsmapaint_zps272bbb83.png

Pharrell Williams

watch me whip and nae nae
Sep 15, 2013
a particular place or position.
+ we didn't get shutout.
+ all that matters is that we had fun.
+ I had pizza during the game and it was pretty good.
+ that Taylor Pyatt goal might make NHL.com as a "Must-See"
+ Crosby had an assist.
+ at least we aren't the 76ers?

Vega

Nov 25, 2005
Socal
When does Martin come back? These minutes are breaking down Nisky and Maatta.

Here's to another loss tomorrow! Columbus is going to go balls to the wall to get two points.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
At what point "enough" will be "enough"? SOmething has to happen, we are going straight into a wall at 100mph.

Even journalists in Canada have noticed that we underarchieve. A guy on OTR (talkshow on TSN) said tonight that the Pens should be dominating like the Blackhawks with the talent they have and that for some strange reason, they don't. It is kind of true. Yes, we have had a lot of injuries, but with the guys we have, we should do better. Most of our problems are coaching related. Our system sucks and we make no adjustment to it, some guys are given roles they shouldn't have...

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
+ Kings
+ Funnies. Gladams playing when they're down a goal with 5 minutes to go. Bylsma not punishing the pets' penalties.

-------------------------------------------------Bylsma.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
If not for a game against a Canes team that is probably tanking, there would be a very real possibility of us losing out. This 3-2 game should have been 9-1.

Only thing keeping it close was that the Kings couldn't generate offense in the 20 mins the refs had them in the box on a bunch of phantoms.

Michael8771*

Hopefully DB's gonna get pushed out soon, that's our only hope.

Farnham4top6

Despres #1D
Mar 6, 2011
north of you
------ The refs, making up their own rules as the game goes by :help:
--------------------------------------------------------- db
++++++++++++++ one lose closer to a new coach
------------------------------------------------ Jokinen makes mistakes all the time
-------------------------------------- db again
----------------------------- RS for still employing db
++++++++++++++ RS not looking happy

MeticulouslyDishevel

Oct 23, 2012
The team showed some fight and desperation at the end. Usually that's a good thing, but on the heels of Dejan's article I would prefer they just roll over and die.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
Oh, and what does James Neal have to do to get sat for a shift? Any time he wasn't pouting, he was skating like he had a big lead turd in his pants.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
STATS OF THE GAME:

- The Penguins PP, which was 0 for 7 on the night, was still more coherent than a Bylsma press conference

- The Penguins PK, which surrendered two goals, still put up more resistance than Simon Despres' will power in the press box. RIP in pieces 5 orders of nachos.

- Brooks Orpik has been on the ice for at least one goal against in all but 3 games since the Olympic Break.

- Rob Scuderi!!!!

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
I think I have officially turned against this team. I can no longer stand for this inverse Darwinism. I just want to see them all burn.

CaptainMckenna*

I wish the "fans" at CEC would at least boo a piss poor effort but it was probably a free give away of some kind so they are pleased with that I hate db soooooo much

PartyatMarios

Jul 2, 2010
So the Pens are having trouble clearing the crease........

"Simon .... take a night off"

I just don't understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad