GDT: On the Road Again: Your New Jersey Devils @ Tampa Bay Lightning, 7:30 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
With all these home games, I feel like it's been FOREVER that I've sat in a GDT while watching a game.

You guys still behave the same, right? :naughty:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Ugh! I’m gonna be late. This is why I hate going to weeknight games. I should have left work a half hour early. I’ll make it for puck drop, but probably not warm ups. My buddy (Cage Helmet from this forum) is meeting me there and he’s only 20 minutes away from the arena. We try to park close together so he can throw his backpack and helmet in car. Since he rides his bike down and brings a backpack with a jersey to throw on. He lives all the way up in Jacksonville, so it makes no sense to ride together. About to leave home now!

Reactions: My3Sons

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
I only hate a 7:30 start when I'm stuck in a 6:30 class for 3 hours.

A 7 PM start almost goes perfectly with the entire class. No wonder my MBA program hasn't felt too strenuous. :laugh:

The worst was a few undergrad classes I had that went 6:00-9:50pm.

I distinctly remember one time grinding through a pitiful 3-1 home loss to Detroit, only to then have to gut out another ~40 minutes of insufferable class, because the game went so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad