Pre-Game Talk: On the road again...Habs @ Flyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
If you are a Habs fan in the area I would think twice about going, they are having the eagles parade and it's going to be a gong show, many drunken nuts will be there and very fired up. Plus traffic will be a nightmare although by closer to game time it might get better.

Reactions: Runner77

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
If you are a Habs fan in the area I would think twice about going, they are having the eagles parade and it's going to be a gong show, many drunken nuts will be there and very fired up. Plus traffic will be a nightmare although by closer to game time it might get better.

Also, you'd have to watch this rendition of the Habs play hockey.

MSSLYNX

Jul 27, 2009
Big game for the standings.
Big game for the standings.
Not so sure the 6 contending teams in the Metro are that thrilled to have a shot at playing the Caps, Penguins or Lightning. Most of these teams can barely play.500

Rangers trailing again tonight. Probably dropping out of that race soon.

Philly will be boosted by the last second win vs Carolina + the Eagles celebrations. First 2 lines are as good as any top team but bottom 2 is lame. Duo of Provorov and Ghost is deadly. Mtl should do their best to win home games but i dont expect all out effort on the road.

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
Watching to see Scherbak play. I hope he continues playing well

Me too.. Too bad we cant use the players in the better position to perform because i feel like a lineup that would look like this would be fun to watch!!

Sherback-Chuck-Gallagher
Pax-Hudon-Drouin
Lehkonen-Plek-Byron

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Big game after a successful week-end, I'm curious to see how they handle the road game. Come out strong or give up an early goal and crumble?

The competition seems to dictate how we play for the most part.
If the Flyers want it we will struggle. Unless they take too many penalties. :D

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
Pretty sure Bergevin is pointing to Colorado every night now to say that could be Montreal if everyone is a little more patient.

AmeriHab

Aug 3, 2012
NY
Please lose. Please lose. Please lose.

Can Nick Foles skate for philly tonight so we’re a sure fire loss?

Reactions: Hannibal

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
It's game day and the thread has not even reached two pages yet. WOW! You know it's a bad season when? Hope we give the 2 pts to the Flyers. This 2 game winning streak has me nervous!

Bee Holder

Jul 3, 2017
Montreal
Sell what? We don't have any good assets left. Thanks to Bergevin.
I might as well have bread crumbs than the roster we presently have.

More seriously, here's the list of the players I wouldn't trade: Scherbak, Hudon, Mete, Drouin, Gallagher, Jerabek, Danault, Lindgren.

Players I'd prefer the team to keep but I wouldn't mind a trade if a somewhat interesting offer is on the table: Galchenyuk, Byron, Lehkonen, Petry, Morrow, (Should I add Deslaurier??)

I'd trade everyone else in packages to get something decent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad