? on Goloubef - effect of playing College instead of the CHL

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
Goloubef played at Wisconsin at a young age. 1 of the youngest kids in college hockey and played defense on a very good team. How different would his stats and draft position been if he were playing in the CHL instead?

Last edited:

Canuck71*

I think that statistically he would have put up a fair amount of points in the OHL, probably in the range of 30-45 points. It would have been real nice for him to come and play for Sarnia and he likely would have been one of top 3 defenseman on the team. His stats at Wisconsin 4G-6A-10PTS-40GP are very good for a kid his age just stepping into the WCHA and not getting as much ice as the veteran players are.

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
I think that statistically he would have put up a fair amount of points in the OHL, probably in the range of 30-45 points. It would have been real nice for him to come and play for Sarnia and he likely would have been one of top 3 defenseman on the team. His stats at Wisconsin 4G-6A-10PTS-40GP are very good for a kid his age just stepping into the WCHA and not getting as much ice as the veteran players are.

thanks. thats what i was trying to see. what people thought his numbers would be. not trying to say it would be better for his development. just that i thought he would put up better numbers and maybe that would have gotten him noticed a little more and drafted a little higher.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad