Post-Game Talk: On All Hallow's Eve, Bobrovsky came dressed as a sieve. Jets won, 3-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Jets win a scary one on Hallowe'en: 3-2

Booyah. 2pts. On to the next.

tumblr_mvkki74a2s1r974s9o2_400.gif

White Out 403*

amazing effort all around. pavs wasnt great, but, he was good enough and thats all i can ask really, or anyone

Ossific

Aug 23, 2010
Was a pretty easy win. Just defended the lead easily, retaining energy for tomorrow night.

Klinger

I was saying Boourns
Aug 27, 2013
PEI
So this breaks the dreaded Curse of Peluso? :sarcasm:

Wins are better than losses. Celebrate!

tumblr_nvpkuzy1cW1rn3yyfo1_r1_400.gif

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
I don't think Pavelec looked as good as the PBP guys made it seem.

Regardless, we picked up the win.

GG

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Maurice needs to get Trouba away from Stuart ASAP. You can see he has no way near the confidence as he used to. Stu should not have designated partner. The other 3 RDs should have to rotate being his partner. Being Stu's partner is like walking out without a jacket in Winnipeg in the middle of February, yes it can be done but only a few minutes at a time without facing death

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
There it is folks, Stuart-Trouba closing out the game, after softy Enstrom loses a board battle to give up the 3-2 goal. Don't free Trouba from Stu, because the 2 work well together, as the analysts state, but the fancystatters don't. Good effort from the 4th line, wonder if Petan will play against the more skilled Habs. I liked our special teams play alot. Bobrovsky gave a frightful effort against the Jets. Won't get easy goals like that tomorrow.

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Good Win!

Jets are beating teams below them on a consistent basis. That never happened before.

LLW line is on a torrid phase, must be top 5 in combine scoring for a 1st line unit.

Snot Rocket

HF anti-tank squad
Feb 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Only caught the tail end on the game, but man...did we get love from HNIC...like WTF?!!!!111!!!!

I can't blame Pavs on that second goal, it was where momma keeps the peanut butter.

2 points, and on to the Pea Soupers!!!!

Ossific

Aug 23, 2010
Maurice needs to get Trouba away from Stuart ASAP. You can see he has no way near the confidence as he used to. Stu should not have designated partner. The other 3 RDs should have to rotate being his partner. Being Stu's partner is like walking out without a jacket in Winnipeg in the middle of February, yes it can be done but only a few minutes at a time without facing death

Thought Trouba had a great game today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad