International: Olympic 2022

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
There is a thread in the international section but i think there should be one here in the german section aswell.

Stützle - Draisaitl - Kahun
Michaelis- Reichel - Peterka
Tiffels - Sturm - Noebels
Kühnhackl - Loibl - Rieder (the SHL line lol)
Bergmann, Macek

Seidenberg - Seider
J. Müller - Gawanke
M.Muller - Holzer
Abeltshauser - Akdag

Grubauer
Niederberger
Brückmann

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Not sure if Seidenberg will be available. There was some speculation, based on his social media, that he is not vaccinated.
I haven't really looked into it, but if that is the case, I don't think he will be allowed on the team.

Reactions: GermanSpitfire

Rich247

Sep 28, 2014
Someone tell me why Jeremy Bracco who has led every team he has played on since 10 years old has not been selected for the usa hockey Olympic team. He presently is playing for the Krefeld peguins in the German elite league and now only leds them in scoring but ranks in the top five in the del league. This kid continues to score in any league he plays in but has never been given a shot in the nhl. Why?

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Someone tell me why Jeremy Bracco who has led every team he has played on since 10 years old has not been selected for the usa hockey Olympic team. He presently is playing for the Krefeld peguins in the German elite league and now only leds them in scoring but ranks in the top five in the del league. This kid continues to score in any league he plays in but has never been given a shot in the nhl. Why?

What do you think the reason is, Jeremy?

Reactions: Kleefeld

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad