Olympia Club @ Joe Louis Arena

keepthirtyone

Oct 21, 2014
Hey guys,

Me and a few friends got tickets to Pens game on Thursday... I guess cause we got the tickets off of a season's ticket holder, we get access to the Olympia Club as well.

From what I've found google'ing it's kind of expensive and probably not worth it. However, this will probably be my one and only visit to the Joe, and wondering if it's something at least worth checking out. If we did decided to check it out, would we need to make a reservation (if we wanted to sit down and eat), or is it generally not that busy pre-game?

Also: how expensive is it to eat? Is it only a (all you can eat) buffet or are there menu items too? how expensive are the drinks? (i.e. how much is a beer?)

Thanks in advance.

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan
Just walk in and show your ticket. I have been to it before, during and after the game and it's never been super busy. It is definitely overpriced, but everything is overpriced in a pro sports arena. I think i paid 9 dollars for a mixed drink. Don't drink beer so can't tell you the price for that.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Afer the game you might see some wings players passing through there as well, might be worth it for the chance to meet some red wings if youre into that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad