OLN Schedule for Picking up CBC feeds in the Playoffs

Stevedude530

Dec 21, 2005
Here's when it'll be a CBC feed on OLN...

April 23 Mighty Ducks vs. Flames, Game 2, 9:00 PM
April 25 Red Wings vs. Oilers, Game 3, 10:00 PM
April 27 Red Wings vs. Oilers, Game 4, 9:30 PM
April 29 Mighty Ducks vs. Flames, Game 5, 10:00 PM
May 1 Red Wings vs. Oilers, Game 6, 10:00 PM
May 3 Oilers vs. Red Wings, Game 7, 10:00 PM

Basically anytime a game is in Western Canada.

Spydey629

Jan 28, 2005
Carlisle, PA
Alright... I'll bite.

- Can't Comcast pay for international flights??

- Do their announcers NOT have any visas??

:sarcasm:

All seriousness aside, is there a specific reason they're doing this? I really don't care that OLN is doing it, I'm just curious.

HuMz

Jan 30, 2005
Calgary, Canada
It would make sense to do this for all the edmonton fan's in western Canada that wanna watch there team when calgary's playing.........so does this mean the Canadian OLN channel will pick the feed up?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
HuMz said:
It would make sense to do this for all the edmonton fan's in western Canada that wanna watch there team when calgary's playing.........so does this mean the Canadian OLN channel will pick the feed up?

No, TSN has an exclusive cable deal in Canada

iceblue

Jul 30, 2004
Myrtle Beach
I am really upset this year. I get Center Ice vis DISH network and they don't offer OLN. Center Ice isn't playing any of the games shown by OLN so I am just out of luck. :shakehead I called DISH and they said if enough people requested OLN they might offer it in the future.
Jeez...first of all no hockey for a year, and then the Leafs miss the post season :p: , and now I can only watch certain games. Time to move to Canada!

Trizent

Mar 4, 2005
Oil Country
leafsfan22 said:
I am really upset this year. I get Center Ice vis DISH network and they don't offer OLN. Center Ice isn't playing any of the games shown by OLN so I am just out of luck. :shakehead I called DISH and they said if enough people requested OLN they might offer it in the future.
Jeez...first of all no hockey for a year, and then the Leafs miss the post season :p: , and now I can only watch certain games. Time to move to Canada!

Ya that really sucks. Dishnet seems so anti-sports. You should have seen this coming though ... no OLN hockey on Dishnet all year long. Sounds like it is time for you to switch to Directv.

iceblue

Jul 30, 2004
Myrtle Beach
Trizent said:
Ya that really sucks. Dishnet seems so anti-sports. You should have seen this coming though ... no OLN hockey on Dishnet all year long. Sounds like it is time for you to switch to Directv.

No Directtv where I live. :shakehead

HuMz

Jan 30, 2005
Calgary, Canada
go kim johnsson 514 said:
No, TSN has an exclusive cable deal in Canada

I don't get why they show the American Game in western canada VS the Conflicting game between the 2 western canadian team's......I understand every station has there own right's and it's not like they can go out and broadcast whichever game they want, but there should have been better planning involved so fan's aren't forced to watch one game over the other when both Canadian team's are in the same region and at same times.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad