Olli Maatta Nick Name?

BreakfastatMarios

Feb 5, 2013
Pittsburgh
Ok I think most folks realize Maatta has a good future ahead of him, but what he doesn't have as far as I know is a nick name.

I dont think putting the sy at the end of Maata makes much sense.

Does he have one he goes buy?

Do we dare make one up for him

I always resort to the Whats a Maatta you exclamation when he does something good.

Any thoughts on the subject.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
3986%20-%20Raw%20microphone%20sunglasses%20the_rock%20wwe.png

It Doesn't Maatta what his name is!

Last edited:

Sorry

May 18, 2005
I don't mean offense, and I certainly am not drawing comparisons, but whenever he impresses me(happens all the time), I call him "Holy Maatta".

theicebox

#MonixWatch
Jan 8, 2010
Pittsburgh
Prince Olli, Prince Olli, Prince Olli a'Maatta.

(someone could make an incredible remix with this idea... please do for the playoffs if you are good at that)

images

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Olli challenges even my ability to come up with a suitable name. Sometimes when a play on words doesn't work (definitely doesn't here) you can come up with an Elmer or name based on how a guy looks... but Olli does not have any "separated at birth" things going on, and there's nothing unusual about how he looks.

In summation we could go with something like Maattatude, but that's pretty week. I suggest we call him Olli. Or Tim. So far "Tim" is the best.

WizardTim.jpg

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
much like Megna, I think his name is better used in a variety of creative ways. Locking him into just one nickname seems like a waste. I hate forced nicknames. Eventually something will come up; its just a Maatta of time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad