Olesz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrettNYR

Mar 26, 2004
rt said:
Before Gretzky went to the podium on draft day, I was screaming "Olesz" at my television. :( When all of the announcers were saying that Phoenix was going to make a suprise pick, I started hoping for Meszaros. :cry:
I did that when my Rangers were up. When they took Montoya I screamed and cursed at the TV and threw my channel changer, which broke. If Sather weren't GM, my life expectancy would be up by about 30 years. He has given me so much stress.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Broadway Crosby said:
I did that when my Rangers were up. When they took Montoya I screamed and cursed at the TV and threw my channel changer, which broke. If Sather weren't GM, my life expectancy would be up by about 30 years. He has given me so much stress.

HAHAHA you should send the Rangers the bill for your remote. Montoya was exactly the guy I was hoping the 'Yotes didn't take. There were alot of rumors that Benoit Allaire was really high on him. I didn't get upset with the Wheeler pick, though, I just rest assured that Draper, Karpan, Barnett and Co. know what they're doing.

PanthersRule96

Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
Throughout the first 6 picks, I was like man PLEASE don't pick Olesz for CAR, CHI, PHO, and NYR and then the panthers came up and I was like, oh man, will Keenan pick a European player who has played soft in the past couple months over a guy like Valabik or Stafford? And I was shouting pick Olesz please oh please, and they did. Before the draft, I was like, man, I hope we end up with Olesz, and I took so much crap on the Panther board like "no way he will ever drop" and all this other stuff, but he did so I was so happy. Sounds like he's playing well so this is good. maybe he'll come back with more confidence and score even more for Sparta Praha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad