Old Winnipeg Jets

howie789

Aug 22, 2009
Congrats Winnipeg! I am from Cleveland, Ohio and love all the Canadian cities in the NHL, where hockey is a religion. I want the Nordiques back in Quebec as well. Some old Jets off the top of my head: Teemu (of course), Dale Hawerchuk, Doug Smail, Morris Lukowich, Bob Essensa, Jim Kyte (always got his ass beat), Dave Ellett, Doug Soetart, Thomas Steen, Brent Ashton...to name a few. What memories...and new ones soon to come. Can we expect to see the infamous "Whiteouts"?? We have to! - it's tradition.. :handclap:
Again, congrats to Winnipeg.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
among former jets still in the league, i can think of off the top of my head doan, selanne, khabibulin, and draper. any others?

i look forward to seeing the old jets fans giving these guys a round of applause when/if they come back to winnipeg as visitors next season.

mpleafan

Jul 7, 2010
among former jets still in the league, i can think of off the top of my head doan, selanne, khabibulin, and draper. any others?

i look forward to seeing the old jets fans giving these guys a round of applause when/if they come back to winnipeg as visitors next season.

just those four and keih tkachuck who just retired.

SealsFan

May 3, 2009
If we're talkin' OLD Winnipeg Jets, then we go with Chris Bordeleau, Norm Beaudin, Larry Hornung, Joe Zanussi, Steve Cuddie, Bob Ash, Ernie Wakely, Ab McDonald, Bob Woytowich, Garth Rizzuto, Joe Daley...

brianscot

Jan 1, 2003
Halifax, NS
Visit site
If we're talkin' OLD Winnipeg Jets, then we go with Chris Bordeleau, Norm Beaudin, Larry Hornung, Joe Zanussi, Steve Cuddie, Bob Ash, Ernie Wakely, Ab McDonald, Bob Woytowich, Garth Rizzuto, Joe Daley...

And please don't forget former Jet and all time hockey name Freeman Asmundson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad