Old hockey pool guides/lists/kits/cheatsheets...

hkyresearch

Sep 2, 2020
Hello,

I am trying to do some research on old hockey pool guides but I am limited with the number of guides that I have.

If you have an old guide/list/draft kit/cheatsheet/etc. can you please send them to me? I dont need the whole guide. The list of player projections is the main requirement.

I don't care how old it is. In fact, the older the better.

Thanks in advance!

hkyresearch

Sep 2, 2020
Thanks to those people who have helped me out.
I still have a lot of guides still to find. For example, I have very few of the Hockey Pool Guide Book and Left Wing Lock.

If you don't have any old guides but have an idea of where I could find them, please let me know.

hkyresearch

Sep 2, 2020
Everyone is focused on the current season and trying to figure out what to do for their drafts that are coming up.

When you have a moment can you see what old hockey pool guides, lists, projections, cheat sheets that you still have.
I am interested in old ones so I can perform some research. Points only projections not fantasy. Top 'x' ranked lists are perfect.

I've got quite a few but there are many more out there and can use the help.

Some of the ones that I am looking for:
Sports Forecaster 1995, 1998 and 2005
McKeen's 2008, 2013 and 2015
Left Wing Lock - any prior to 2016
Any old ones from CBS, ESPN...

As I mentioned before there are many out there so it is a bit difficult to list all of them here.

Please let me know if you have any and I'll tell you if I've got them or need them. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad