Post-Game Talk: Oklahoma City Thunder @ Washington Capitals 5:07PM start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun 15, 2007
How I would love to see Tampa miss the playoffs. Let's make that a reality.

4-1 win.

Our schedule is so wonky. We had a 5 day break then an extremely busy stretch with a 3 in 4. Now we another 3 in 4 with Toronto tomorrow. That's two 3 in 4s within an 11 day stretch. Then another 5 day break. We don't play until Thursday. Get your **** together NHL scheduler.

Jun 15, 2007
Oklahoma city? I understood the thrashers one last game but why okc?

Thunder and lightning.

I really don't like uncountable or abstract nouns as team names. What do you call an individual member of the capitals? A capital.

What about the thunder or lightning or wild?

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Thunder and lightning.

I really don't like uncountable or abstract nouns as team names. What do you call an individual member of the capitals? A capital.

What about the thunder or lightning or wild?

Oh haha, i get it now. That's actually really good

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Maybe if we really blow them out tonight it'll be enough to get Durant to come back home to DC after this season is over and he's a UFA.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
images

pocketrockets

Dec 12, 2010
I don't get the opportunity to watch many games live so I'm looking forward to watching this one. Usually I'll watch the replay on game center around midnight which is pretty awesome because they cut out all the commercials and intersession so its like a 1.5 hours of strait hockey.

Whats up with these game thread titles? Trying to find a game thread after the fact with these crazy names is a ***** of a ***** lol

Jun 15, 2007
Whats up with these game thread titles? Trying to find a game thread after the fact with these crazy names is a ***** of a ***** lol

Mostly just for fun and we've been on a winning streak with them.

PP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad