Okay, which one of you is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trollmark*

I mean he isn't wrong... If others can cover their hair via other means, that means all hats should be allowed.

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
"Being an Oilers fan is a religion. We have faith that things will get better, but probably not until after we're dead."

Arpeggio

Jul 20, 2006
Edmonton
I mean he isn't wrong... If others can cover their hair via other means, that means all hats should be allowed.

Smart comment, very intelligent.

Edit: This is a funny story until you get to the part about the guy just being a bigot. Then it becomes embarrassing.

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013

I don't really care about the "issue", but someone in the comments made a good point (I think).

"If hats in ID photos are a safety issue, then there probably shouldn’t be religious exemptions; if it’s not a safety issue, then dude should be able to wear a hat."

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
not I. I have a small planetary object for a head, most hats don't fit me. Plus they give me headaches and I look weird in them.

Trollmark*

I don't really care about the "issue", but someone in the comments made a good point (I think).

"If hats in ID photos are a safety issue, then there probably shouldn’t be religious exemptions; if it’s not a safety issue, then dude should be able to wear a hat."

Agreed wholeheartedly.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
With all due respect this topic should be shut down here. Reading the link and the background of the person is enough reason for this not to be a thread here.

This is political AND religious.

shut it down

Arpeggio

Jul 20, 2006
Edmonton
With all due respect this topic should be shut down here. Reading the link and the background of the person is enough reason for this not to be a thread here.

shut it down

It should be shut down because this doofus doesn't deserve props from anyone.

McOilbleeder

We are all Kloppites
Aug 5, 2006
Oil Country

shut it down

Yeah I think I'm going to shut down the thread. Actually read the article, and I don't think it has a place on this board.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Yeah I think I'm going to shut down the thread. Actually read the article, and I don't think it has a place on this board.

:squint:

You had one job. I wonder if you can wear egg on your face when you get your licence pictures taken. :sarcasm:

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad