Post-Game Talk: Oilers with the money shot

Anarchism

John Henry
May 23, 2019
northern alberta
Kostin and Nemo are what Ronnie Lowe 100hits a game hockey looked like. For those that weren't there. I love the hitting. Always love the hitting.
its fun to watch and has alot of functionality....Klimko if we can get management to get their finger out for a minute or two and really study this player can find what he is and what he should become...

Reactions: Biltmore

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
it not quite that simple though....the game we beat the preds 6-3 was terrible for us....
this win is much more satisfying and much better for the team and coach

I agree, just mean from a points perspective. But like you said, the way they get the results absolutely matter, so seeing a good “team win” is nice to see for the big picture and all that really matters at the end of the season (playoff results)

Make no mistake, the soldiers won this one, and it’s about time.

Sergeant Nuge leading the squad tonight!

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
It's not really lack but we actually have too much quality forward depth. I'll be glad if we aren't forced to trade away Hyman or Nuge just to keep rest of the forwards around...
Walking away from Pulju would be step #1 if he is still an Oiler past this season.
Puljujarvi will be traded to offset salary. I'm saying that they will upgrade on him at the deadline. I'm almost certain of it.

CROTT

Aug 25, 2007
Edmonton
RNH copy.jpg

Not sure if original idea, but credit for giving it to me.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Let's hope Woody sticks with the Spine and RNH maintains his torrid pace. Would be nice to have an actual functional 3rd line for a change of pace. Haven't had one of those in decades.

Last edited:

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
McLeod was/is a incredible 3rd line center

I am not sure the adjective I would use to describe McLeod is incredible. Decent, yes. Incredible, not for me.

Honestly I would keep RNH Janmark and Kostin together as the 3rd line and when PJ is traded you move McLeod up to McDavids wing. He has the wheels to hang with McDavid and will cash in more pucks than PJ has playing with 97.

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016
I am not sure the adjective I would use to describe McLeod is incredible. Decent, yes. Incredible, not for me.

Honestly I would keep RNH Janmark and Kostin together as the 3rd line and when PJ is traded you move McLeod up to McDavids wing. He has the wheels to hang with McDavid and will cash in more pucks than PJ has playing with 97.

I wouldn't mind seeing McLeod on McDavid's wing. Or Holloway for that matter. McDavid just needs a pass to connect on the tape through the neutral zone and it gets chaotic for the opposition. Hopefully guys can cash in like Kane in the Calgary series.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
I was out eating dinner with my partner, so I could only watch the last half of the game until I was able to watch the full rerun. Really f***ing pleased to see Woodcroft turn back to Woodcroft and change up the lines. Splitting up McDrai while lessening their minutes, and not playing abysmal Devin Shore had me beyond happy. Keep that plug out of the lineup. Would love to see Kostin given a chance with McDavid too, honestly. Good bounce back game by Janmark too.
I thought this would be a scheduled loss, but the team took it to Dallas, kudos. A bunch of whack ass nonsense penalties gifted by typical Francois St Laurent was comical to see.
What a fantastic season Nuge is having. Slotted himself in the league’s top 10 points. Still need another top four dman though asap. Nurse’s still playing like a f***ing idiot at times and needs to cut out his star fishing bullshit.

Also f*** Benn. Hope that goof enjoys his L after that pathetic shit he took out on Hyman last game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad