GDT: Oilers vs Sharks (7pm MT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AddyTheWrath

Mar 24, 2015
Toronto
Sorry if this isn't allowed but I didn't see a thread up and the games coming up pretty quick.

Very important game IMO. We need to find a way to get the better of the Sharks if we want to make the playoffs.

Oilers Projected Lineup:

Last edited by a moderator:

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Huge game tonight. No sieve in net to ruin it for us. NEED to win this. But don't see the Oilers getting it done tbh.

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
Sorry if this isn't allowed but I didn't see a thread up and the games coming up pretty quick.

Very important game IMO. We need to find a way to get the better of the Sharks if we want to make the playoffs.

meh it's better than a McDuul GDT

biggest game of the year, again (so far)

Let's go boys!

snowrunner*

Sep 15, 2006
Oilers win tonight 4-1....Mcdavid with 2 pts. Eberle finally gets one.

And we go on to run the table on the homestand:yo:

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
I find it funny the media is playing this up as a battle for 1st when at the end of the night the Oilers could win and still sit 2nd behind the Ducks.

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
Obviously an important game, but for me it's less about keeping up with the Sharks and more about widening the gap with the teams underneath us.

Need to capitalize on the PP this time.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
It will be nice not fearing every shot against ending up in the back of the net again.

Expecting huge games from Connor, Leon and Patty tonight... every game on this homestand is winnable and the boys need to start asserting some dominance on home ice. Perfect time to start would be tonight.

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
42b3n8hh.jpg

Tyrolean

Feb 1, 2004
Every game from here on in is very important, especially ones against your own division.

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
Need to come out with a better start then we did last time against this team. Big game to see if we are legitimate contenders in the Pacific division

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Blows my mind that in a year where we are in a playoff spot in January, there's less GDT's being made than if we were 30th. Wut.

Anyway, even though we're a road team, this would be a great time for a winning streak. Hope we come out hard tonight. ****ing wreck the Sharks.

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
Blows my mind that in a year where we are in a playoff spot in January, there's less GDT's being made than if we were 30th. Wut.

Anyway, even though we're a road team, this would be a great time for a winning streak. Hope we come out hard tonight. ****ing wreck the Sharks.

more celebrating, less brooding I reckon

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013

Hey, right now we're just trying to survive these road and weather conditions. Game day threads are a luxury at this point. Good luck to anyone walking a fair distance to the game. At least the wind has died down.

AddyTheWrath

Mar 24, 2015
Toronto
meh it's better than a McDuul GDT

biggest game of the year, again (so far)

Let's go boys!

Because I included the time? :sarcasm:

I was eating poutine and on my phone so my apologies for the quality of this thread. Hopefully the Oilers make up for it with their play tonight.

Jun 9, 2011
ok, go Oil

Keep the Drai line together.
At some point we need to find another rw for McDavid so Drai can centre his own line.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad