Not open for further replies.

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
GifMeme 02112022220056.gif

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016
I feel like this game is going to be a shoot em up. Just high scoring chances every which way.

I say sit Skinner, keep him for the contenders. Start Campbell and fire away. Can't create your own storm and cry when it rains. Campbell got to learn to stop leaving juicy rebounds for the opposition.

Also can Skinner teach the guy how to handle pucks? The kid is already elite. I remember he turned over the puck once last year resulting in a one goal loss. Good thing is it didn't touch his confidence. We might be looking at a younger/better version of Mike Smith folks.

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016
The good thing is they always bring it against top teams. Jersey is killing it right now.

I don't think they view/respect Jersey as a top team. Good start like Buffalo last year, but eventual outcome is most likely on the outside looking through the playoff window.

Oilers are firing at all cylinders now, I think they put up a another 7 spot without trying bro.

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
I don't think they view/respect Jersey as a top team. Good start like Buffalo last year, but eventual outcome is most likely on the outside looking through the playoff window.

Oilers are firing at all cylinders now, I think they put up a another 7 spot without trying bro.
With all due respect, I'm curious why that wouldn't be motivated to beat a team #1 in that division.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016
With all due respect, I'm curious why that wouldn't be motivated to beat a team #1 in that division.

It's 10 games in. I don't think they'll be better than the Rangers, Capitals and Hurricanes. And Oilers probably aren't preparing for them like they would those other teams. It is what is bro. Oilers are a wagon, they're not looking at Jerseys, they're looking past them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad