GDT: Oilers vs Islanders 6:30 pm. New Crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
Im only doing this GDT because my last one was a win and it's a tradition to keep it going.

Starting Lines for the Edmonton Oilers:
GifMeme 12112023083109.gif

Starting Lines for the New York Islanders:
GifMeme 12112023083219.gif

GO OILERS!

Last edited:

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I hope the team can get over their post Woody depression fast and win this one. But I wouldn’t be surprised to see them come out flat. I guess I wouldn’t be surprised to see them go balls out for the new coach too. Hard to say what we’ll see out of this group post Woody firing.

Gordy Elbows

Keep off my lawn
Oct 31, 2019
Must watch TV continues as we move from “Dead Man Walking” to the season premiere of “Now You See Me”.
I’ll be looking for any changes (yes it’s early), but also at the players’ bearings and their energy.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
I hope the team can get over their post Woody depression fast and win this one. But I wouldn’t be surprised to see them come out flat. I guess I wouldn’t be surprised to see them go balls out for the new coach too. Hard to say what we’ll see out of this group post Woody firing.
Its a weird game because there really isnt much Knoblauch can do tactically so he just has to rely on the usually predictable boost a team gets from having a new face/voice on the bench.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
All I ask is a consistent work ethic. That was clearly not the case these past 12 games. If this new coach can get McDavid and Draisaitl up and running again like old that would be great.

Dynamic

Dec 21, 2004
Edmonton
If McDavid forces another pass through 5 sticks or Drai has a “controller disconnected” moment leaving his man in the slot wide open I hope this new coach has the balls to bench them for at least a couple shifts. That’s all I ask.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Interested to see what KK defined roles and “empowering” players equates to. I feel like it’s something that Woodcroft started to try to try but had no resemblance by the end. Hopefully guys aren’t getting 3 mins.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Interested to see what KK defined roles and “empowering” players equates to. I feel like it’s something that Woodcroft started to try to try but had no resemblance by the end. Hopefully guys aren’t getting 3 mins.
It’ll be exactly like woodys team for a while.

Reactions: tardigrade81
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad