Pre-Game Talk: Oilers vs. Canucks - time to make Vancouver rainier than usual

Victor?

• Total voters

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Nucks are in for a rude awakening when they realize the Oilers won't be gifting them Grade As all game like they were at the beginning of the year.
The one thing is they do have skill, good goaltending and do work hard. If edm comes out flat or has too many lull’s it could come bs k to bite them. And skinner esp needs to be sharp.

Reactions: AM

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
The one thing is they do have skill, good goaltending and do work hard. If edm comes out flat or has too many lull’s it could come bs k to bite them. And skinner esp needs to be sharp.
We won't sleep against these Nucks. McDrai may want this revenge more than they wanted to beat the Flames that year. But unlike the Flames series, we're no longer a clownshow defensively.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Looking at both arenas schedules, looks like Tues and Thurs in Van and then game 3 back here on Saturday. Caveat would be if the league wants to really speed things up and start on Sunday, which would be great for us.

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
Oilers revenge tour. Who the hell takes 4 wins in the regular season as meaning anything. The Canucks are already being crowned, that's why you take the ice.
We smoked Vegas last reg season and it meant nothing. Winnipeg smoked Colorado in the reg season it meant nothing. Let's see what happens. Won't be free by any means but should be very entertaining

oil Leaks

The Ultimate Decoy
Jul 5, 2011
Need a strong series from Nurse - Ceci pairing. If not, might need to put in Stecher. Imagine Stecher being the x-factor of this series.

This is an exciting series. I'm hype

Reactions: 29Beast97Mode

K1900L

Dec 27, 2019
Doesn't matter if Demko plays or not. They have to beat them in any way.
If you lose against the Canucks you certainly wouldn't have won against the Avalanche/Rangers/Canes/Panthers either later on.

Will be a tough matchup.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Trying to specifically remember the last time these two met in a playoff series and I can’t. It’s gotta be mid 80’s right?

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT

I'm ok with that. Allow whatever was ailling McDavid at the end of the regular season mend up and allow him to be healthy for gm 1.

Fun fact about Orcas, they have blow holes.

Trying to specifically remember the last time these two met in a playoff series and I can’t. It’s gotta be mid 80’s right?

Rd 2 in '92

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad