Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
3 days no hockey. Why?

PJ coming home after pizza partying plague free in Montreal.

Oilers riding a 3 game heater thanks to strong defensive play, solid goaltending, depth scoring and @Wen22 GDT’s.

Seeing the Jets playing Ottawa right now I believe we will make it 4 straight.

My projected lines:

RNH - McDavid - JP Plague Free
Kahun - Draisaitl - Honey Badger
Ennis - JJ - Archi
Turris - McDrai - Chaisson

Nurse - Barrie
Lagesson - Larsson
4K - Bouchard
Bear

Smith

I’ve heard nothing on Bear but with Neal being waived today maybe he’s good to go for Monday.

Last edited:

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Plaque free

tenor.gif

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Sens take the lead with 8 seconds to go. Exactly the reason the people who claim that wins against Ottawa don't mean anything are out to lunch. They aren't going to lose every game this year. We've made up ground on the top three teams in the division simply by taking care of business against Ottawa.

Exactly. With the way the Sens played us in those last 2 games, they will take points from teams this year just like they did today. That extra 1/2 points the jets lost today is huge for us. These games aren't a given 2 points, they still need to be earned. And Hogberg was in net for this win.

Mcdaviddekes97

Feb 10, 2021
Vancouver
Neal on waivers is unsurprising. I think his age is starting to show. Slower than rec league guys out there. He has use if you park him in front of the net on the powerplay but not much else, unfortunately.

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Hey all.... Tyler here,

Sens beat the Jets today. Good day of hockey!

I had this game on in the background today and loved the ending. Not sure why, but I felt something was going to happen right near the end of that game and really happy which way that went. Jets lose 2 games this season in the last few seconds. Those lost points will come back to haunt them.

Enjoy your night!

Reactions: tardigrade81

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
I had this game on in the background today and loved the ending. Not sure why, but I felt something was going to happen right near the end of that game and really happy which way that went. Jets lose 2 games this season in the last few seconds. Those lost points will come back to haunt them.

Enjoy your night!
Couldn’t have said it better myself! Would make my night if Toronto could lose their third of the season but doubt that will happen. Montreal looks terrible.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Couldn’t have said it better myself! Would make my night if Toronto could lose their third of the season but doubt that will happen. Montreal looks terrible.

Not sure who to cheer for here. As long as it's not a 3pt game, I guess that's the best scenario. For Oiler playoff contention, leafs win in regulation. But that's a low bar. I want the Oilers to win the division so mtl winning in regulation helps that.

Reactions: tardigrade81

AM

Nov 22, 2004
Edmonton
Not sure who to cheer for here. As long as it's not a 3pt game, I guess that's the best scenario. For Oiler playoff contention, leafs win in regulation. But that's a low bar. I want the Oilers to win the division so mtl winning in regulation helps that.
Consistency is the key, always hope for the leafs to lose,

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
Neal on waivers is unsurprising. I think his age is starting to show. Slower than rec league guys out there. He has use if you park him in front of the net on the powerplay but not much else, unfortunately.

This is not why he's on Waivers. It's a taxi squad move and they know no one will claim his contract.

He hasn't been playing great or anything like that, but I wouldn't necessarily call him a liability either.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad