Oilers Thirty Game Report

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
This was a good read and on point. I recommend reading it. Couldnt agree more on Schultz. He was fooling people to start the year with his motivated play. But now hes back to his usual passive, soft self. Hes not an OFD at all even. Hes a D who can skate well with a good wrist shot he rarely uses

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
A good read from an article like this??

The one thing I disagree with is Sekera. He hasnt been just quietly good, but quite fantastic since about the halfway mark/Nurse era. Nurse is allowed to be good because of Sereka, and Sekera can play his finesse game because of Nurse's take-no-prisoners attitude. This is very much the Sekera we were promised and that's a good thing.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
A good read from an article like this??

The one thing I disagree with is Sekera. He hasnt been just quietly good, but quite fantastic since about the halfway mark/Nurse era. Nurse is allowed to be good because of Sereka, and Sekera can play his finesse game because of Nurse's take-no-prisoners attitude. This is very much the Sekera we were promised and that's a good thing.

Its a good summary, if you read HFOil none of this is exactly new, but still solid read

PaPaDee

5-14-6-1
Sep 21, 2005
Saskazoo
This was a good read and on point. I recommend reading it. Couldnt agree more on Schultz. He was fooling people to start the year with his motivated play. But now hes back to his usual passive, soft self. Hes not an OFD at all even. Hes a D who can skate well with a good wrist shot he rarely uses

Agree on Schultz, and I think there's little chance that Chiarelli brings him back next year. He hasn't provide much offense, his D is still questionable and his positioning still needs improvement. We can find a lot better way to spend $4M+

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Its a good summary, if you read HFOil none of this is exactly new, but still solid read

I'm so used to ****** "lol Oilers look at how terrible Yakupov's plus minus is haha but Eakins is a great coach" articles. This was a nice departure. Good article.

Bangers

May 31, 2006
Ugh. Another HF 'sponsored partner' blog crap read.

#utter_rubbish

Really. Jujhar and Davidson were afterthoughts 'running out of time with the organization" less than a year ago? And here I was, thinking that Juhjar was a 20 year old drafted less than 3 years ago (ie. not the type you wash out at 20) and Davidson was a cancer survivor who was still 23 and had impressed EVERY... SINGLE ... YEAR since he was drafted.

I'm getting so sick of these 'click-bait' HF sponsored recent articles. I understand that HF needs to make money, but I would really appreciate it if partners were required to have at least 1000 posts in a specific community (ie. HFOil) before they were allowed to post partner articles.

Blue Bullet posts a blog? I read.

Chaotic Orange? I may disagree with what you've written, but I read.

OTSN Hockey based in Waterloo who I have no recollection of ever discussing Oilers hockey with in HFOil? You've gotten my click. It's also your last.

BelowTheIce

Aug 27, 2015
Ugh. Another HF 'sponsored partner' blog crap read.

#utter_rubbish

Really. Jujhar and Davidson were afterthoughts 'running out of time with the organization" less than a year ago? And here I was, thinking that Juhjar was a 20 year old drafted less than 3 years ago (ie. not the type you wash out at 20) and Davidson was a cancer survivor who was still 23 and had impressed EVERY... SINGLE ... YEAR since he was drafted.

I'm getting so sick of these 'click-bait' HF sponsored recent articles. I understand that HF needs to make money, but I would really appreciate it if partners were required to have at least 1000 posts in a specific community (ie. HFOil) before they were allowed to post partner articles.

Blue Bullet posts a blog? I read.

Chaotic Orange? I may disagree with what you've written, but I read.

OTSN Hockey based in Waterloo who I have no recollection of ever discussing Oilers hockey with in HFOil? You've gotten my click. It's also your last.

Man you're a joke, just cuz the website is based in waterloo doesnt mean I live in Waterloo, I've been a season seat holder for over 10 years in Edmonton.

At the begining of the year, Davidson was only kept up because they didnt want him to go through waivers, they had no intention of him playing.

After last year Khaira, who had a down year, was coming into a make or break year. Most were 50/50 on him. I dont know where you get your info from.

Narnia

Mar 1, 2002
Surrey, BC
picasaweb.google.com
Man you're a joke, just cuz the website is based in waterloo doesnt mean I live in Waterloo, I've been a season seat holder for over 10 years in Edmonton.

At the begining of the year, Davidson was only kept up because they didnt want him to go through waivers, they had no intention of him playing.

After last year Khaira, who had a down year, was coming into a make or break year. Most were 50/50 on him. I dont know where you get your info from.
You don't five up on 20-year-olds. I also disagree on Schultz. He missed a month with a bulging disc. Players take time to come back from that kind of injury.

BelowTheIce

Aug 27, 2015
Shutlz was better while he was trying to play through the injury, he's been lazy again and his speed is a problem. He's starting to look uninterested jst like last year. You can only blame one of those on a "buldging disc"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad