Buffalo 43 pts
Edmonton 47 pts
Arizona 50 pts
Carolina 58 pts
Toronto 58 pts

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Can you make the OP a bit more detailed? Ie. games remaining, each teams schedule, etc.?

Divine Wind

Can you make the OP a bit more detailed? Ie. games remaining, each teams schedule, etc.?

Agreed, the remaining scheduled games for the bottom 5 teams would be nice. I know TO and BUF face each other tonight and one more time IIRC. I think Arizona has some easier games on their sched as well.

McGlassbangers

Jul 13, 2009
McFinland
Can't believe it took until mid-March to get this thread opened even though we have been (technically) eliminated from the playoffs since Christmas. :laugh:

Tie game with three minutes left! Hoping for BUF win in OT/SO.

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
The conclusion I've come to over the last couple of years is that the Oilers, as a team, are not trying to tank at all. That's slightly distressing because they sure have been doing a good job of it for the last 3 or 4 drafts.

I don't think any profressional athlete tries to lose games. Those pieces are put in place by Management. Tambo and MacT have become the masters of smoke and mirrors and epic tank failures. That is why I sometimes have a difficult time with people who want to tank.

But I understand.

Go Oilers.

;)

Last edited:

OnTheBrink

Apr 19, 2013
Airdrie
In OT now, regardless of outcome the real winner tonight is the Oilers. Let's hope for another one of those 7-4 loses tomorrow. Maybe Yak's or Eberles turn for a hatty.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
That was the perfect game lol
So who wins the tiebreaker between the Oilers and the Sabres?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad