Post-Game Talk: Oilers take a crap on their fans once again..lose 5-0

nturn06

Nov 9, 2017
Have we break the .500 mark yet?

I am referring to the PK success at home? I think we are getting very close.

P.S. Safeway should change their advertisement to "if the Oilers can kill 5 PK's in a single game at home, then .... can win 1 million dollars". That is much less likely than one of our players scoring 5 goals in a game.

Reactions: McDynasty

MikeGrier99

May 20, 2017
The whole team has let us down. GM, coach and the players have all come up short. Goaltending, defence, secondary scoring, even McDavid and Draisaitl need to be better. The whole team has come out flat in must win games far too many times, everyone's accountable for that.

I'm afraid for the future of this franchise. I wish they did a proper scorched earth rebuild of management years ago, we need fresh air and new perspectives.

The Panther

Mar 25, 2014
Tokyo, Japan
Sabres 3/4 on the power-play.

I'm thinking, to save fans 20 minutes or so per game, that every time a penalty is called against the Oilers they just award an automatic goal to the opposition. I mean, it would save us all time and wouldn't significantly change the final score...

Reactions: TheRebuild

1Gold Standard

Jun 13, 2012
well well well. in a rush to win a cup while McDavid was still on his ELC, management really crapped the bed here. what a colossal screw up this has become.

note to coach Todd, go easy on McDavid down the stretch, I need him rested and energized for Team Canada games in May. The kid still needs to play in meaningful games in the spring for the sake of his development.

McNuge

Dec 17, 2010
Cambridge Ontario
Absolute putrid effort from top to bottom. Not one of those useless sacks of crap put in ANY effort last night. NOT ONE! Pathetic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad