Oilers store

CROTT

Aug 25, 2007
Edmonton
I bought a Oilers hoodie at the Oilers store in Kingsway mall for my girlfriend, but it’s a little small for her. We are going to the game tomorrow and does any one now if I can get the Hoodie exchanged at the pop up store in ford hall that’s open before the game and what time that store opens? Thanks

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
I bought a Oilers hoodie at the Oilers store in Kingsway mall for my girlfriend, but it’s a little small for her. We are going to the game tomorrow and does any one now if I can get the Hoodie exchanged at the pop up store in ford hall that’s open before the game and what time that store opens? Thanks
Kingsway and the Rogers arena is not too far away. I would just go exchange it at Kingsway.

CROTT

Aug 25, 2007
Edmonton
Kingsway and the Rogers arena is not too far away. I would just go exchange it at Kingsway.

I live a block away from the arena, so it’s easier to go there to exchange it and come back and change so we don’t have to carry an extra sweater during the game. And not have to fight the traffic either.

samiam

Oct 4, 2010
If it were me, I would call the Kingsway store, and perhaps they might be able to confirm if you'll be able to do this. Good luck :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad