Oilers skills competition

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
Considering this team can't hit the broadside of a barn when shooting, I'm scared to see accuracy competition...

Also in the hardest shot I'm looking forward to seeing Letestu bobble the puck before shooting it, every single defenceman going high and wide, except Sekera who wins it after he sets a shin pad in the middle of the net.

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
Remember Belov in the hardest shot? That guy would have the NHL record, if not for the stupid rule about the puck having to go in the net.:laugh:

Also, I heard a rumour that Chiarelli will be tied to the net during the accuracy contest as penance, but he's fairly confident he'll come out unscathed after trading all our skill away.:sarcasm: Did I do that right?:thumbu:

Reactions: RegDunlop

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Considering this team can't hit the broadside of a barn when shooting, I'm scared to see accuracy competition...

Also in the hardest shot I'm looking forward to seeing Letestu bobble the puck before shooting it, every single defenceman going high and wide, except Sekera who wins it after he sets a shin pad in the middle of the net.
Letestu wins accuracy and hardest shot and is placed back on PP1 is my guess

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad