Oilers Skill Competition Predictions!

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Some of them only have it at the top and still have black/white on the blade

Lots of them are switching to their normal tape during their actual competitions. Yak used the pride tape in the fastest skater, but switched to normal tape for the hardest shot. Eberle and McDavid are skating around with the pride tape on their sticks but for the accuracy competition switched to their normal sticks.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Isn't it odd to be holding this event so late in the year? I seem to remember it always being held a few weeks, at least, before the all star break. The players looked like they were already checked out of last nights game in preparation for their upcoming holiday. It must really suck for them to have to stick around an extra day for this.

Reilly13

Dec 2, 2011
Isn't it odd to be holding this event so late in the year? I seem to remember it always being held a few weeks, at least, before the all star break. The players looked like they were already checked out of last nights game in preparation for their upcoming holiday. It must really suck for them to have to stick around an extra day for this.

I thought it was going to be in December but they pushed it back cause they wanted McDavid to be in it.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Just the same old skills competition so it wasn't a big deal. Although how hard is it for the oilers to have a stream that works efficiently? Choppy, laggy, and such bad quality.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad