Oilers Skill Competition Predictions!

TheRebuild

Bold as Boognish
Jun 12, 2014
Winter
Justin Schultz always shines in Oilers skills competitions. There's no two goalies in the league he likes to score on more then the Oilers goaltenders.

oljimmy

May 9, 2013
Uh. Is it not brutally sad that the "hardest shot" competition featured one defenseman, who finished dead last? Unless I'm mistaken, Fayne lost to Gazdic, Hendricks, Pouliot, Yakupov, Klinkhammer and Pakarinen.

Isn't a "skills competition" supposed to make you feel better about your team?

molsonmuscle360

Jan 25, 2009
Ft. McMurray Ab
Uh. Is it not brutally sad that the "hardest shot" competition featured one defenseman, who finished dead last? Unless I'm mistaken, Fayne lost to Gazdic, Hendricks, Pouliot, Yakupov, Klinkhammer and Pakarinen.

Isn't a "skills competition" supposed to make you feel better about your team?

Gazdic, Pouliout, Klink and Pakarinin all put up shots over 100km/h. They would be up there amongst the hardest shooters in the league. But sure, use it as another excuse to trash the team.

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
So sharpest shooter: Purcell
Hardest shot: Pakarinen
Shootout king: Schultz

who wouldve thought!!

Thank god for highlights ... if I was attending I probably wouldve boo'd a couple times during this boring marathon of an event.

Gene tried his best but it looked brutal..

The only entertainment for me during the whole thing were the goalies trying hardest shot.

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
So sharpest shooter: Purcell
Hardest shot: Pakarinen
Shootout king: Schultz

who wouldve thought!!

Thank god for highlights ... if I was attending I probably wouldve boo'd a couple times during this boring marathon of an event.

Gene tried his best but it looked brutal..

The only entertainment for me during the whole thing were the goalies trying hardest shot.

They could have used more fish out of water and silly stuff. I'd like to see shooting for an empty net from 200 feet, trying a shootout with a goalie stick, etc.

Jepprey

Creeper
May 25, 2006
I thought Nurse and Sekera skating backwards for the fastest skater drill was pretty cool. Think Nurse is as fast backwards than some guys going forward lol.

McBeastMode

Dec 29, 2012
Beside my neighbor..
Did the hotdog vendor win best powerplay coach?

Not sure,... But he did win, The fan favourite, demotion award....:handclap::handclap:

25XUhxY.png

"PS; He was the last player to play in the NHL without a helmet...Kinda makes you think..."

Last edited:

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
McDavid came very close to pulling off a pretty sick shootout move... they should have let him go again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad