GDT: Oilers @ Rangers | 12/22/23 | 7:30 PM | Stupid Hulu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Again I ask you lindgren has a 3.6 mil qualifier. Exactly how much more is this guy worth than he makes already? He’s a bottom pair guy on every other team not next to a Norris guy

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Again I ask you lindgren has a 3.6 mil qualifier. Exactly how much more is this guy worth than he makes already? He’s a bottom pair guy on every other team not next to a Norris guy
Lindgren is on a PIP with me. Get him out of here.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
if this period isn't a massive sign to Drury that he needs a serious upgrade at LD, nothing will be.The play of both Miller and Lindgren has been just atrocious. ...with Lindgren its became an every game thing,he's even starting to drag Fox down

effen

Feb 3, 2018
4th line with a good shift of basic normal ass hockey. I guess that's something.

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
If it ain't Jeff Skinner, it's Stuart Skinner. Where the hell is Hunter Skinner at? Rangers knew when they drafted him about the Curse of Skinner.

• Haha
Reactions: gabevh3

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
if this period isn't a massive sign to Drury that he needs a serious upgrade at LD, nothing will be.The play of both Miller and Lindgren has been just atrocious. ...with Lindgren its became an every game thing,he's even starting to drag Fox down
We have scored 1 goal against a team with the worst save% in the league. And your issue is LD?

• Haha
Reactions: The Crypto Guy

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
They had their bromance. Then Foxy moves in with his fiancée, and it goes downhill for Lindgren, all alone in the apartment now.

• Haha
Reactions: gabevh3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $200.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: