Post-Game Talk: Oilers put up a complete and flashy performance - Smith with the shutout*

Which was more Oilgasmic?

• Total voters

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
f*** yeah!

Didn't exactly like that they were so passive in the third and that 5 minute PP, because I always expect the worst from that kind of hockey, BUT I ain't gonna complain.

They came out playing exactly like I hoped they would and that was a great win.
Yeah, I thought they took the 3rd period off. Wish they wouldn't do that but it's easy for teams to do that with a sizeable lead.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Clear what the message was from Sutter after the second period. We have limited skill, our best player, Johnny Hoggy is scared of his own shadow, so our only hope is to run their skilled players and injure them. But this isn’t anything we didn’t expect, it wasn’t a matter of if, but when.

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
McDavid is amazing and my god is he amazing but lets Holland some credit here.
The Oilers don't make it this far, or even make the playoffs, without Smith, Kane and Hyman who have all been great, Ceci has been a great stabilizer, Keith, Barrie and Kulak have all stepped up in the stretch, Ryan bringing value defensively and on the PK, Foegele had some good games down the stretch and was good tonight.

Outside of the 2nd year on the Keith contract, not one of these moves look bad right now and most have paid off big time.
But #FireHolland though, amirite? :laugh:

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
EASY game. McD, Drai, Kane unstoppable. Flames have NO answer for pure TALENT. Sutter said it himself in the post game: “Individual skill sets can win you games.” And WE have that.

There’s a reason the 80s Oilers were a Dynasty. Starts with Gretzky. It will start with McDavid.

LETS GO!!!!!

Last edited:

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
For the first time in Portugal:

9B6B6033-5489-4200-8399-E99A1DEA9D23.jpeg

PLAY LA BAMBA
But with that I need to be up in 150 minutes so I’ll chat later.

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
McDavid is amazing and my god is he amazing but lets Holland some credit here.
The Oilers don't make it this far, or even make the playoffs, without Smith, Kane and Hyman who have all been great, Ceci has been a great stabilizer, Keith, Barrie and Kulak have all stepped up in the stretch, Ryan bringing value defensively and on the PK, Foegele had some good games down the stretch and was good tonight.

Outside of the 2nd year on the Keith contract, not one of these moves look bad right now and most have paid off big time.
Preach Brother Preach!!

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
McDavid is amazing and my god is he amazing but lets give Holland some credit here.
The Oilers don't make it this far, or even make the playoffs, without Smith, Kane and Hyman who have all been great, Ceci has been a great stabilizer on D, Keith, Barrie and Kulak have all stepped up down the stretch, Ryan bringing value defensively and on the PK, Foegele had some good games down the stretch and was good tonight although inconsistent.

I’m ready to eat crow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad