Oilers Prospect Rankings #5

Mc5RingsAndABeer

5-14-6-1
May 25, 2011
If we're going by pure value, Slepyshev should be a lot lower. If we're just going by who's the best prospect, it should be him. He should be above Gernat and potentially Marincin too.

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
If we're going by pure value, Slepyshev should be a lot lower. If we're just going by who's the best prospect, it should be him. He should be above Gernat and potentially Marincin too.

I disagree that Slepyshev should be above Marincin, I think are top three prospects are quite clear, Marincin had a good year last year and he is still extremely raw, if his progress continues he could be quite the player, Slepyshev still has a huge red flag being that he is Russian.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
I disagree that Slepyshev should be above Marincin, I think are top three prospects are quite clear, Marincin had a good year last year and he is still extremely raw, if his progress continues he could be quite the player, Slepyshev still has a huge red flag being that he is Russian.

I don't think you understood his point. From a pure skill perspective, Slepyshev belongs higher on the list

Oct 15, 2008
Moroz definitely didn't seem to take the step everyone was hoping for this year, but even if he never does, do you think he'll be more like JFJ or say Prust? It'd be great if we could have him pan out

No idea. He is a huge project. We will just have to wait and see. He could be very usefull or he could just flame out. Time will tell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad