GDT: Oilers @ Predators | Condors @ Roadrunners | "11 Minutes From Home" | Feb 25 | 6 PM / 7 PM | SN-W

Who will find a new home on trade deadline day?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yablo21

Jul 24, 2006
Beersbie
Condors can tie the 2nd longest AHL winning streak all-time (17) with a dub tonight. This is our future team, some optimism for McDavid and Draisaitl to look forward to.
They take out their hottest scorer (Currie), their primo grinder (Malone), and an NHL d-man (Sekera), yet continue to win games and keep the streak alive. That's a team. Woodcroft, out of the McLellan bubble is proving to be an excellent coach
But they'll have to win another 12 to tie the longest AHL streak (28) set by Norfolk in 2012. Anything's possible with momentum, confidence and hard work.

Koskinen will start tonight no doubt, Stolarz will get the Ottawa game. He definitely won't reach that 10 game mark to keep him an RFA, but with the way Starrett is playing down there, maybe the plan is that he will back Kosky next season

And apparently during the Norfolk record Woodcroft was the coach as well.

Reactions: TheBasementDweller

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
With the TDL passing, I can see a few players starting to play a little better. Prob Chiasson scores a couple this week. Gotta remember that these guys are people too and with their names constantly thrown out there in trades that must affect their play.

If they can play a strong team defensive game tonight I will be happy. I know the fans think auto-loss for this one, but hopefully the boys go into the arena with a different mentality. A win tonight could do wonders for these guys down the stretch.

Reactions: Oilhawks

MikeGrier99

May 20, 2017
Conversely, if anybody knows where to read some hockey talk, I’d appreciate the link. It’s so bad I’m reduced to reading the mains.

I think lots of us have had enough hockey talk. We've closely analysed this team for 12 years and it was essentially for nothing.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Doesn't matter if the Preds get their new additions in time or not... this team is porous defensively and still can't break out and there's no McJesus.

New GM needs to retool the backend.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Doesn't matter if the Preds get their new additions in time or not... this team is porous defensively and still can't break out and there's no McJesus.

New GM needs to retool the backend.

Yeah they spent a

No. 1 overall (Hall for Larsson)
No. 7 overall (Nurse)
No. 10 overall (Bouchard)
No. 19 overall (Klefbom)

And $10 million in cap for Sekera + Russell on top of that.

They can shut the f*** right up and develop this friggin D because we sure as heck paid out the ass for it.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Condors can tie the 2nd longest AHL winning streak all-time (17) with a dub tonight. This is our future team, some optimism for McDavid and Draisaitl to look forward to.
They take out their hottest scorer (Currie), their primo grinder (Malone), and an NHL d-man (Sekera), yet continue to win games and keep the streak alive. That's a team. Woodcroft, out of the McLellan bubble is proving to be an excellent coach
But they'll have to win another 12 to tie the longest AHL streak (28) set by Norfolk in 2012. Anything's possible with momentum, confidence and hard work.

Koskinen will start tonight no doubt, Stolarz will get the Ottawa game. He definitely won't reach that 10 game mark to keep him an RFA, but with the way Starrett is playing down there, maybe the plan is that he will back Kosky next season

That streak by Norfolk is just ridiculous :laugh:

Skar

Jul 2, 2016
Maybe they'll get 10% of the luck if we just type bounce.gif

BeanBurrito

Nov 8, 2018
Wonder when we will get to see Stolarz. Obviously this is not the game for him to debut, probably Thursday against another AHL team. :laugh:

Reactions: CycloneSweep
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad