Post-Game Talk: Oilers play a solid defensive game, depth scores a big goal

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
If they could keep the number of goals against down, they'd be very hard to beat. Ekholm, Desharnais, Janmark, Bjugstad should help a bit. If only Campbell imagined himself a Roloson in the playoffs.)))
If Campbell is even just average Edm is probably easily winning the division honestly. He’s blown so many games for this team. Lol

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
If Campbell is even just average Edm is probably easily winning the division honestly. He’s blown so many games for this team. Lol
This cannot be stated enough. If our “starting” and I use the term lightly goalie could even just be average we are running away with not only the division but probably conference. Campbell has probably cost us close to 10 games this season. That’s 20 points even if we get half those point were are 1st in the west.

Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
This cannot be stated enough. If our “starting” and I use the term lightly goalie could even just be average we are running away with not only the division but probably conference. Campbell has probably cost us close to 10 games this season. That’s 20 points even if we get half those point were are 1st in the west.
This is why I'm so on a buyout this summer

Reactions: yukoner88

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
This is why I'm so on a buyout this summer
If Campbell is around starting next season I'm not going to be happy. McDavid and Draisaitl's window is limited and we need stable goaltending if they are ever going to get a chance at a cup. Skinner has been a great surprise but he can't play every game and what if he gets injured? JFC game over, man. Game over! lol

Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011

Late to this but:

EwP6O28U8AI-B7M.jpg

Reactions: TB12

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Holland just does not get enough praise.

Some Nucks fan made a “GM ranking” list and said Holland is a bottom 5 GM, but the Ekholm trade is “promising”. Lol. To be fair some of his fellow posters figured the Canucks “new” front office deserves to be at the bottom as well.

Reactions: Stoneman89

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad