Oilers Lose 3-2 Still can't beat the West...

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
We suck.

Nuge was the only one who could create any form of scoring chance in the last five minutes or so. Pathetic. We're a one trick pony and a joke of a franchise.

Zoombie

Oct 28, 2011
Olli Jokinen has the best flow in the league.

Whats your guesses for the first western conference team the Oilers will beat?

McTedi

Jul 16, 2008
Edmonton
Oilers won periods 2 and 3, brutal in period 1 though. The refs can **** off...brutal interference out there all night long.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Refs put away the whistles at end.. should've had at least 3pps in 3rd.. not that they help

ithxan

Dec 21, 2010
I can't tell who is more useless. Petry or Nikitin.

I'd trade both tonight if an offer came in.

Fool.

In other news, Oil got outclassed in the first , but came back and made it a good game for the final two.

Hope they can build on this loss (against an good Western team) and pick up some wins at home !

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Ugly first period but I am impressed with the push back. If Fasth plays a better 1st they might have even been able to weather that storm.

They play the way they did in the 2nd and 3rd and they likely win that game. Especially if the refs called even half of the interference penalties Nashville was guilty of tonight.

Hopefully Yak is ok.

Connor McOilers

We have the precious
Feb 16, 2013
So Yak walked down the tunnel with about 45 seconds left. Any clues what that was about?
Certainly doubt he was just giving up on the game, but the obvious alternative (injury) would really suck as well.

Edit- everyone beat me to the Yak thing, but in other news huge looked real good again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad