GDT: oilers/kings - THIS GAME IS AT 7PM MST ON SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I think doughty was holding his stick and embellishing so they just let it go

that's exactly it. Late in the game, Doughty was trying some gamesmanship and he knew it. Besides, I saw them getting away with some blatant interference by picks on the next play

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Eberle gives up on battles so damn easily its not even fair.

Yup. It's absolutely pathetic. We can say he scored 2 points tonight but the reality is he is horrific defensively and is not good enough offensively to make up for it.He single-handedly destroys shifts by keeping the Oilers hemmed into their zone. I implore anyone here to find a clip of him winning a board battle.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
I always found the first few seasons the best on a rewatch. I like when Walt was still human. Anyways, weve played pretty solid all night, though I haven't noticed lucic all that much tbh.

Edit: maybe I missed a couple shifts lol.

Thanks, hopefully the boys can hang on for a regulation win.

Agree with you too on your thoughts regarding re-watching. And yeah, once Walt becomes Heisenberg, it's tough to like him much at all.

Throttlehead

Jan 22, 2014
Victoria B.C.
Yup. It's absolutely pathetic. We can say he scored 2 points tonight but the reality is he is horrific defensively and is not good enough offensively to make up for it.He single-handedly destroys shifts by keeping the Oilers hemmed into their zone. I implore anyone here to find a clip of him winning a board battle.

FFS stop it, he is not a minus player tonight +2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad