Pre-Game Talk: Oilers @ Kings 8:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
latest

I'm pissed off. No need for tinfoil hats anymore.

lopper

Oct 22, 2006
AB
Too many anchors on this team and zero secondary scoring most nights. Can’t rely on McD five point nights every game.

yababy

Jun 26, 2015
Coach needs to sit Puljujarvi's ass in the press box next game. Penalty in the offensive zone when we still had possession of the puck? Brutal.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Bigger issue is that we cant kill a ****ing penalty.

We shouldn't even have to kill that bullshit penalty.

Kings been pulling much more interference than that all f***ing night, Jesse breaths on a guy while he is literally trying to get the puck and he is in the box. Like come on. Kings have done the same thing to McDavid every shift hes played tonight more than once. I dont even get why I watch this bush league garbage.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
As a former beer league goalie-not that that makes me any kind of expert, but I still don't see any interference there. I'm the first to protest any visible goalie interference and I just didn't see it on that goal.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
When will Oilers call out Toronto are all the video guys from there ? we never win a call even when obvious

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
that was a garbage call he completely negated Talbots ability to raise his blocker to where the shot was taken it was just like the pad thing with Anaheim. This league is some sucker shit have a collection of idiots with different "ideas" of what constitutes goaltender interference and you wonder why nobody knows what the f*** it is. Toronto should have been making these calls from the get f***ing go whats the difference between this shit and the whole kicking the puck in that they take care of there work load wouldn't even increase that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad