Pre-Game Talk: Oilers @ Jets / Oct.16 @ 7 pm CST / TSN3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Neutralize McDavid. They have yet to score without him this season, unless i missed something,

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Practice notes:

- Byfuglien skated before practice. Will skate again tomorrow and could play tomorrow night.

- Expects both Trouba and Morrissey to play.

- Player audio: Bryan Little, Nikolaj Ehlers and Patrik Laine.

- coach Maurice scrum topics: Thoughts on Marko Dano being claimed. Thoughts on Brendan Lemieux. On the challenge of “getting up” for games during the regular season. What areas does he see maturity in Lemieux’s game from last year to this year? What impact did Hendricks have on Lemieux? What has he seen from Joe Morrow now that he is an NHL regular? On the pitfalls of teams that have success in the previous season and avoiding falling short. On the availability of the three D (Byfuglien, Trouba & Morrissey) who missed practice? Would he consider playing Brossoit against his old team?

To listen click here.

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Just keep on winning.

Less ice time for the captain.
He is more effective that way.
Similar to the coach with Buff before.

Manage the old guys ice time please ;)

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
This is the game i thought Frenchie the goalie would get to start , former team and all that . Hope the Jets win 8-0 , still hate the Oilers from Jets 1.0 days . Please be ready to play Buff , McJesus against our 2nd and 3rd pairing from Sunday would be a nightmare .

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Man I hope Big Buff is back on the ice tomorrow. He has his moments where you want to strangle him for being a derp, but things look totally different without him on the ice

It's going to be tough once Buff starts to decline if Trouba is gone. We really have to try and strengthen up that right side somehow with a Trouba trade so we aren't completely screwed when and if that happens.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Looking forward to a game where we see our boys light it up (I hope).

Totally off topic but if you need a laugh you have to check out this main board thread.
https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/trouba-pulls-a-matheson.2556175/

Bruins fan calling for Trouba to be suspended but the whole thing backfires on him in a glorious and hilarious way.

Enjoy.

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg

DashingDane

Paul Maurice <3
Dec 16, 2014
Los Angeles
Reactions: Afterburner

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
It's going to be tough once Buff starts to decline if Trouba is gone. We really have to try and strengthen up that right side somehow with a Trouba trade so we aren't completely screwed when and if that happens.

I'll be keeping my eye on Hronek's adjustment to the NHL. I think he could be a fit.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Looking forward to a game where we see our boys light it up (I hope).

Totally off topic but if you need a laugh you have to check out this main board thread.
https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/trouba-pulls-a-matheson.2556175/

Bruins fan calling for Trouba to be suspended but the whole thing backfires on him in a glorious and hilarious way.

Enjoy.

Credit to @Neuf for the funniest post in the thread: " The thing with these blurry videos is they are easily faked, like Nessie, the moon landing, Denmark, etc". :laugh:

The GIF quality aside, it looks like a dirty play to me.

Reactions: Neuf

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Now that Little rejoined the team we need Ehlers and Perreault to engage at some point! So Versa-Laine gets the night off with Lem-mew drawing in, should be good for a couple Jets PK's!

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Now that Little rejoined the team we need Ehlers and Perreault to engage at some point! So Versa-Laine gets the night off with Lem-mew drawing in, should be good for a couple Jets PK's!

I swear Ehlers and Perreault completely forgot how to score goals in the off season.

The goalies are doing their jobs.
The rest of the team needs to score 3 or more goals and help them out.

Reactions: sipowicz

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
I swear Ehlers and Perreault completely forgot how to score goals in the off season.

The goalies are doing their jobs.
The rest of the team needs to score 3 or more goals and help them out.

Ehlers forgot a long time before that, dude completely checked out in the PO's. Both Ehlers and Perreault making some pretty big coin for producing jack squat!

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Ehlers forgot a long time before that, dude completely checked out in the PO's. Both Ehlers and Perreault making some pretty big coin for producing jack squat!

I was so disappointed in Ehlers and Perreault in the playoffs last year and they did let the team down with their minimal contributions when it mattered.

Perreault's game has honestly regressed considerably and he is a ghost out there on many shifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad