GDT: Oilers - Isles

Status
Not open for further replies.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Can't see Schultz playing in this one. That had to be the worst performance in an Oiler uniform since who, Ben Scrivens?

Last edited:

nerblet

Aug 9, 2015
Hopefully not. How many times did he fall down last game giving them offensive zone time?

DavidOilTroops

Jun 28, 2014
North Bay
I hope Jultz has explosive diarrhea today and cant play. And i hope on our way out of Long Island we kidnap Hamonic.

Just effing win.

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Doesn't the game start in like three hours? May as well make this the GDT, no?

Husker Du

Sponsor
Mar 18, 2012
Edmonton
Hopefully not. How many times did he fall down last game giving them offensive zone time?

It was really weird how many times I noticed the Oilers falling against Montreal. I would bet there were more than 10 times an Oiler skater simply fell.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
It should be Schultz and Nurse out for Reinhart and Clendening if the roster today makes any sense.

Besides the fact that Schultz and Nurse were both awful against Montreal, getting two fresh bodies on D on the second half of a back to back makes sense.

I have liked almost all of what McLellan has done for us so far, but one sticking point I have with him is who he dresses on D, the pairings that he sets up, and the assignments he gives certain guys (Schultz on the PK for example). It was abundantly clear about 10 games ago that Nurse with Schultz is something that should not ever be done again, but for reasons I don't understand he keeps going back to it.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
I hope Ebs finally gets his hatty today,.
It would be funny if dipsy-doodled jook and jived through Hamonic a few times to score...:laugh:

I really hope he cork screws him at least once today.:handclap:

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
Nurse better not jump in offensively today. He needs to play a simpler game. Unless it's a surefire goal, he should stay put

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
I hate to break it to you guys, but apparently since McDavid didn't dominate the Habs, he stinks, and is garbage. So yeah, bad news fellas.

Can't see Schultz playing in this one. That had to be the worst performance in an Oiler uniform since who, Ben Scrivens?

Islander fans can't see Schultz play either, what with those obstructed views and all. But it's okay, they can always watch the game on their phone when they are in attendance.

GDT Tunes.

The last game just hurt. Now I'm not looking forward to today's match up at all.

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
These jokes about the obstructed views are just silly. As the executive from the islanders organization said, they can just watch the game on their phones. They can see the game just fine.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I don't think I can stomach watching that sorry excuse for a defenseman again. You know who I'm referring to.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
It would be wonderful if Eberle had a big game, so of course that means he will be invisible tonight. Also can't wait to watch Hamonic shut down McDavid.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
It would be wonderful if Eberle had a big game, so of course that means he will be invisible tonight. Also can't wait to watch Hamonic shut down McDavid.

And then the Isles fans on the main boards won't except anyone besides McDavid for Hamonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad