GDT: Oilers @ Islanders | Reign @ Condors | "Past Rivalries" | Feb 16 | 5 PM / 8 PM MST | SNW / Streaming

Which was the best rivalry?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I guarantee you there will be a lot of emotion if the Oilers don't start winning soon.

Besides, they aren't going to win.

The Oilers will win tonight. I guarantee!

This is my bold Mark Messier proclamation but I'm not playing and so can't impact the result in *conventional* means.

But I compel the result!

When I say something warlocky like that I hae to play dis;

Fmrnuckfan95

Dec 16, 2018
Edmonton
Welcome back Gags
giphy (4).gif

cpsman

Aug 18, 2010
I'm torn between wanting to lose for hughes and wanting to win for McDavids mental health.
Not even a debate for me. We have to keep McDavid happy.... I really hope this Gagner trade actually gives them a bit of a boost. I doubt it, but hey anything can happen. Let's hope that skilled player is still there.

Todd Parchment

Apr 5, 2018
Hopefully he can boost our PP a bit like he did in years past but I’m not expecting it.

One can always hope though.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Wouldn't mind seeing Gagner on a line with Nuge. Could maybe fill that Eberle hole adequately.
As weird as it is, I think starting him with McDavid and Drai could ease him in better than throwing him to the wolves with Nuge

Reactions: ujju2

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Fun game I was there!
I was in an emergency room with my at the at the time partner. It was a horrible night of uncertainty, anxiety, waiting and boredom.

But I still vividly recall pulling out my phone at about 3 in the morning and having gotten an e-mail from 630 ched saying Sam Gagner had gotten an 8 point night haha.

Watched the game the following day because I had recorded it lol.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
So this one's going to the shootout just so we can see the wiz go back to his old moves.

Reactions: McDrai

Sanchez

Jan 18, 2006
McDavid 3 goals all assisted by Manning.
Gags 3 goals all assisted by Kassian.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad