Pre-Game Talk: Oilers in Sin City on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I like that the team didn’t fly into LV after last nights game, get a day of rest in the valley it was on the cooler side but still was 22C, warm enough to go golfing (except it was windier than hell) given the B2Bs and then walk in to Vegas and own those posers. End the roadie on a positive.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
A8502C98-15CD-4EBE-96E8-9793F07DCE2F.gif

I hope we don’t have a system failure! :confused:

Reactions: brentashton

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
My best guess lines are the same lines we beat Az with.

Draisaitl McDavid Kassian
Hyman RZH Honeybadger
Foegele McLoed PJ
Benson Sceviour Turris

Defence - whomever is healthy and whatever pairings that seems to be working.

I think Tip goes back to Kosko. Just my gut feeling.

Hopefully our forwards are down low helping the D out as they will no doubt be pressured by the VGK forecheck.

Also - Bettmans Babies can f*** off.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Normally I’d be upset about how the Oilers only play one game in the next week, but then I remember Nurse is injured and for once I’m thankful for the NHL’s unbalanced scheduling.

Hopefully Keith is back for this one.

Stauffer was on SiriusXM with Kouleas and said Keith is “walking about” with the team, seemed to think he’d be back soon

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Who's injured for the knights? Last time they were down a bunch of key guys. Are they healthy now?

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Who's injured for the knights? Last time they were down a bunch of key guys. Are they healthy now?

Eichel, Martinez, Marsecheault, Karlsson, Nolan Patrick, Brett Howden as far as I know. Essentially missing 2/3rds of their 2nd line. Tuch was hurt as well but he was flipped for Eichel whose out till about March April.

Amadio out too if that makes any difference.

Reactions: Czechboy

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Eichel, Martinez, Marsecheault, Karlsson, Nolan Patrick, Brett Howden as far as I know. Essentially missing 2/3rds of their 2nd line. Tuch was hurt as well but he was flipped for Eichel whose out till about March April.

Amadio out too if that makes any difference.
Isn’t stone still out or did I miss his return?

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
That sucks. Hopefully he is able to rebound like Crosby did after his string of concussions.

He had wicked migraines from his last one when with the Flyers. I was watching the game he got hit early this year and it wasn’t even that bad.

Reminds me of my sons friend who got tagged really bad in the melon playing minor league football. Was out for nearly a year with a wicked concussion and still not 100% and that was 6-7 years ago.

Reactions: McDrai
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad